15

OLIVIA

Right now I was sitting in math class, aka the most boring class ever. I was exhausted because I stayed up till like 3 am last night watching tv and texting Aiden.

I can't believe I actually have a boyfriend, it doesn't really feel like we're dating though. Especially because we can't tell anyone we're together because we don't want it to get back to my brother.

It has been about a month since Aiden asked me to be his girlfriend. I still haven't gone to the warehouse because Jacob has been watching me like a hawk lately making it next to impossible to sneak out.

I heard the bell ring so I quickly got up and rushed out of the classroom. I was walking to my locker when I noticed Aiden standing beside my locker, I think he was waiting for me.

"Umm hey, what are you doing??" I asked once I was at my locker.

"Oh hey. I need your help" Aiden got straight to the point.

"With what?" I asked cautiously.

"I need to pick up a package and I want you to come with me to help" he answered. I opened my locker to put my math books back in.

"When? And what package?" I asked rummaging through my locker.

"Now and just a package. When we get there you will see" he said. This all felt suspicious.

"Aiden we have class" I answered before closing my locker.

"Skip" I rolled my eyes at that.

"I don't know" I hesitated.

"Common please Olivia. I need you and you're my girlfriend your supposed to have my back" Aiden told me. He sounded desperate at this point.

"Okay. Where are we going?" I sighed. I really wasn't sure about this but Aiden needed me so I had to have his back.

"Wait and see," he said before grabbing my hand and pulling me towards his bike.

If only I knew the mess I was getting myself in to.

+++

I was now on the back of Aiden's motorcycle screaming my head off. I felt so free like there wasn't a care in the world. I had my eyes closed for the entire ride because I was slightly terrified.

I was also probably breaking Aiden's rib cage because of how tight I was holding on to him. I could feel the wind blowing in my face and I could hear the cars speed by us.

"Liv where here, you can let go now," Aiden told me. I hadn't even realized we stopped moving. I slowly stood up and looked around as I recognized where we were. I've been here before.

It was the warehouse from the night I followed Jacob. I didn't even tell Aiden about that, how did he know? This whole thing made no sense.

"Olivia?? You good?" Aiden asked.

"Where are we?" I asked.

"Where at the warehouse to pick up the package?" He told me.

"I've been here before," I said observing my surroundings, I was positive this was the exact same warehouse.