16

OLIVIA

After what felt like the most awkward car ride ever we were finally home. Before the car even came to a full stop I jumped out slamming the car door shut.

I walked through the building up to our apartment. I pulled my key out of my pocket unlocking the front door.

I threw my shoes off as I heard the front door open. Jacob walked in closing the door behind him.

"I can't believe you," Jacob said. I rolled my eyes, I was done talking about this but he clearly wasn't.

"Why?" I muttered. "You're the one who failed to mention that you're in a gang."

"So That's where you got the money? From dealing?" Jacob asked as he came to a realization.

"Ya, but I stopped a few weeks ago. I told Aiden I was done" I told him.

"Olivia your so naive, once you're in the game you can never get out" Jacob sighed running his hand through his hair.

"I'm sorry" I sighed. I was starting to feel kind of bad.

"Do you know what would happen if you got caught? You could go to jail Olivia. JAIL" Jacob yelled. "And then you and Abby would go into the system."

"I'm sorry, I'm done" I mumbled. I could feel a single tear run down my cheek. I quickly wiped it away before Jacob could see.

"Damn right you are. You're also done with that Aiden kid. I'm serious this time Olivia, he's bad news. I don't want you apart of all this." Jacob told me.

"I'm already apart of it," I said.

"I don't care you're out. You're done with Aiden, drugs, my gang. All of it" Jacob said. I decided not to argue, I wasn't even sure if I wanted to still be with Aiden. He lied to me over and over again.

"Is that why you guys have the same tattoos?" I asked curiously.

"Ya"

"Who is Ryder really? And why was he at the house? Is he in the gang?" I asked. I was already in a lot of trouble so I might as well get my answers.

"No, he's not in the gang. He's just a friend. Why are you asking?" Jacob asked.

"No reason" I wasn't trying to add more reasons to the list of why I was probably already grounded.

"Olivia" Jacob snapped. I think he was also fed up with all the lies.

"Fine. Aiden and I sold to Ryder" I mumbled.

"For fuck's sake. I'm gonna kill him" Jacob said pacing back and forth. "Don't talk to Aiden anymore. If I so much as see you look at him then I'm shipping your ass off to a private school far away from here."

That obviously wasn't true. We couldn't afford private school and besides Jacob would never do that.

"We couldn't even afford private school" I laughed.

"Fine. I'll make you switch to Lincoln" Jacob said. Lincoln was the other public school in my area and I sure as hell didn't want to go there.