23

OLIVIA

"Abby, can you go get more snacks from the kitchen please?" I asked my younger sister.

"No"

"Please I'm comfy" I winded.

"Common please Abby" Reagan asked.

"Okay," Abby said walking toward the kitchen. Today Reagan, Abby and I are having a movie marathon because Reagan still needs to rest. She got let out of the hospital yesterday and is staying with us until she gets better. Her parents are long gone and everything is finally back to normal.

"That child idealizes you," I told Reagan pointing at Abby, who just walked toward the kitchen.

"what can I say I have a way with children. They love me" She smirked.

"That's not true. I once saw you make a 4-year-old cry"

"That was completely his fault" she tried to defend her self.

"How?" I raised my eyebrows at her.

"He was being too loud"

"We were at a park"

"Irrelevant information Olivia," Reagan told me.

"I got snacks," Abby said walking in with a handful of food.

"Cookie dough?" I asked picking up a tub of raw chocolate chip cookie dough.
Abby nodded meekly.

"Where is everyone?" Jacob yelled.

"In here"

"What are you guys doing?" He asked walking into my room.

"Movie night" Reagan shrugged.

"It's 1 pm."

"Movie day," she said.

"You guys are seriously just going to lay here all day? And why do you have cookie dough" he asked picking up the tub.

"She did it" I pointed towards Abby, who nodded. She clearly didn't see anything wrong with eating an entire tub of cookie dough.

"Why don't we go out somewhere? Go do something" Jacob asked.

"No thanks," I mumbled.

"You guys are just going to lay in your bed all day and watch movies?" He asked.

"Hey, I'm on bed rest. Doctors orders" Reagan defended herself. Doctors orders my ass, just yesterday she was saying how that doctor didn't know shit because he told her she couldn't go snowboarding.

"What's your excuse," Jacob asked me.

"Emotional support" I shrugged popping another piece of candy into my mouth.

"Why did you guys rope her into this?" He asked motioning toward Abby.

"She's the snack runner," I told him. Abby smiled, she was very proud of her made-up job.