33

OLIVIA

It had been over two hours and I've just been sitting here doing absolutely nothing. Jacob won't let me help them.

I really want to call Reagan and get her over here so we can come up with a plan to get Abby back since Jacob won't let me help with his plan. But Jacob still has my phone and I'm honestly too scared to ask one of the other guys for there phones. Raven and Thea left an hour ago so I can't get there help. Guess I have to go with my only option.

"Hey.. can I borrow your phone? I need to call my friend" I asked a guy who looked roughly 18.

"Why don't you ask your brother?" He laughed.

"Well you see, he's mad at me right now so I doubt that would end well"

"Hmm I see" he smirked handing me his phone.

"Thanks. I owe you one" I smiled.

"I'm Ashton by the way"

"I'm Olivia"

"I know" he smirked walking away. Okay then. I used his phone to dial Reagan's number.

"Hello?" She answered almost immediately.

"Hey it's Olivia"

"Olivia? Why haven't you been answering my texts? And whose phone is this?" She bombarded me with questions.

"Logan took Abby. I'm at the warehouse, I'll text you the location I need you to meet me here ASAP"

"Okay. I'll be there soon" she said and I hung up the phone. I walked over to Ashton handing him his phone back after texting Reagan the location.

"Thanks"

"No problem" he smiled before going back to work.

+++

"Is this your friend calling?" Ashton asked walking toward me.

"Umm ya," I said pulling the phone out of his hand. "Hey Reagan"

"Hey. How do I get in?"

"Oh, there's a passcode thingy. One sec I'll come to get you"

"K bye" she hung up. I gave Ashton his phone back before approaching my brother.

"Jacob?"

"What?" He asked not even sparing me a glance. I could sense the hostility.

"Reagan's here. Can you type in the code thingy to let her in?" I asked.

"Spence go," he told him motioning to me. Spence looked at me before nodding his head motioning for me to follow.

"So your names Spence?" I asked trying to break the awkward silence.

"Spencer"

"Oh cool. My names Olivia"

"I know" how did everyone know my name around here. Spencer typed in the passcode opening the door and revealing Reagan.