31

OLIVIA

"Olivia!" Jacob yelled from where I assume was the kitchen.

"What?" I yelled back, the annoyance clear in my voice. I was tired and he keeps bugging me today.

"Come here"

"Why?" I groaned.

"Just come" he yelled. I internally rolled my eyes getting out of my bed.

"What do you want?" I snapped glaring at my brother.

"I need you to watch Abby today," Jacob told me calmly.

"Ugh why?" I groaned, I was in a crappy mood today and I didn't want to spend the entire day with my little sister.

"Because I have to go out" of course everything had to be about him.

"What if I already had plans?" I asked giving Jacob a frustrated look.

"Please Olivia"

"Fine" I hesitantly sighed.

"Thanks, I owe you one" he exclaimed happily. I know for a fact he will never return this favour.

"Where are you even going?" I asked.

"That's not important"

"Seriously?" He never tells me anything. Jacob needs to accept the fact that I'm getting older and he can't keep keeping shit from me.

"It's not important liv" I doubt that. If it wasn't important he would simply just tell me. "I have to go. Bye, love you."

I rolled my eyes as Jacob walked out the door. My direction turned toward my younger sister who was playing with Barbie dolls on the floor.

"Hey"

"Hi!" She exclaimed happily. I never understood how children could be so happy all the time, didn't they get sick of that? Cause I sure did.

"I'm going back to bed. Stay" I said pointing my finger at her.

"I'm not a dog" how could a 5-year-old have so much attitude? I ignored her comment and walked back toward my room crashing on my bed. I just needed a nap before I could deal with Abby again.

+++

"Olivia!"

"Olivia!"

"Wake up" I groaned opening my eyes to come face to face with the one and only Abby Blake.

"What do you want?" I asked sitting up to look at my younger sister.

"I'm hungry"

"Okay. Come on" I sighed standing up and grabbing her hand walking toward the kitchen. "What do you want?"

"I don't know.," she said deep in thought. I rummaged threw the cupboards trying to find something we could make. I figure she would want to make something.