25

OLIVIA

I followed Aiden to a small room in the back of the warehouse.

"So.," Aiden mumbled.

"Why didn't you tell me that you knew my brother? Or that you guys were both in a gang?? I deserved to know" I said.

"I know and I should've told you as soon as I knew you were Smokey's sister. I just wanted to wait until I could bring you here so you could see for yourself." Aiden told me. I guess that made sense.

"I guess I understand that. But why does my brother hate you so much?? Is there a reason he wants me to stay away from you??"

"I'm a guy liv and you know how your brother is. He just doesn't want anyone near his sister" Aiden explained.

"True" I mumbled. "How did you know it was Logan who hit Reagan? And did you know he was my dad?" I asked.

"I saw Reagan get hit, I'm the one who called the ambulance. No, I didn't know he was your dad"

"Why didn't you tell the police Logan hit her when it happened?" I asked.

"We stay away from the police"

"Why didn't you tell me about raven? I didn't know you had a sister or a brother for that matter." I said.

"Raven is wild. She's trouble and I didn't want you to be around that. She'll end up dragging you into her problems." Aiden explained. Aww, he was protecting me. "I'm surprised Smokey hasn't caught you yet, he has eyes all over this place. Everyone here works for him and now everyone knows your his sister."

"Why do you guys call him Smokey?" I asked.

"It's a really long story."

"Oh" I wasn't exactly sure what that meant but I figured it was like the movies. How every gang member had like a code name.

"So what's going on between us?" Aiden asked.

"I don't know" I sighed, I obviously cared about him but he lied to me and I'm not sure if I can get past that.

"Are you still mad at me for everything that went down?" Aiden asked me looking into my eyes.

"I just don't understand. Why wouldn't you just tell me that you were taking me to the warehouse? Do you know how mad Jacob was? He still hasn't let that go" I told him.

"I don't care what your brother thinks of me, I love you Olivia and that's all that matters." He told me. There was that word love again, he just says it so easily.

"I don't know Aiden" I sighed. "You have lied to me consistently since we met."

"I know and I'm sorry, okay? I screwed up"

"Okay," I sighed. "You don't deserve a second chance but I'm gonna give you one anyway."

Aiden smiled and then kissed me.

"I should go" I pulled away from him.

"Okay. I'll text you"