29

OLIVIA

"Reagan wake up" I sighed shaking her. It was already 11 am and since I couldn't sleep I needed her to entertain me.

"What do you want" she groaned.

"I'm bored"

"I don't care" she mumbled pushing me away from her. "Now if you would kindly fuck off so I can sleep."

"I'll pour water on you" I threatened.

"We both know your to scared to do that now go away"

I sighed walking out of my bedroom to see Jacob and Abby in the kitchen making something. Abby was mixing something and Jacob was scrolling threw his phone. He was probably just there to make sure she didn't burn down the kitchen.

"What are you making?" I asked making my presence known.

"Waffles!" Abby cheered before turning to Jacob. "Can you help me put them in the waffle machine?"

"Sure baby" Jacob smiled. I think she was talking about the waffle iron because I'm not sure what a waffle machine is.

"You and Reagan want waffles, Livy?" Abby asked me.

"Sure" I shrugged, I was sure Reagan would eat some when she woke up. That girl would eat anything and everything.

"I'm still mad at you," Abby told Jacob. "I just needed your help."

"It's not my fault" Jacob defended himself. "She couldn't stay here."

"Why not?" She snapped.

"You know why Abby"

"What's going on? Why is she mad at you?" I asked Jacob.

"Jennifer stopped by last night and needed a place to stay. She's mad because I wouldn't let her stay here" he explained.

"How didn't I know about this?"

"I don't know, Jennifer wasn't here for long. She didn't even come in"

"Oh okay. Abby he didn't do anything wrong, moms a bitch and she would just irate all of us and show up drunk every night" I said defending my older brother. Abby just shot me an annoyed look and carrying on with the waffles.

"Where's Reagan?" Jacob asked.

"Still sleeping"

Abby sat at the table with all of the waffles on one plate.

"Don't we get waffles?" I asked motioning to me and Jacob.

"No."

"Why not? I helped make them" Jacob said.

"I hate you guys," Abby told us eating a waffle. "But Reagan can have some, I still love her."

I ignored my younger sister grabbing a waffle of her plate and Jacob did the same.

"Hey!" She exclaimed.