30

OLIVIA

"What should we do?" I asked Aiden.

"I don't know, can you guys knock it off. You've been doing that since we've got here?" He asked Reagan and mason who were sitting on her couch making out. We all decided to just come to hang out at Reagan's house instead since it was huge and her parents weren't home.

"When's raven gonna be here?" I asked. Aiden was originally going to hang out with his sister tonight but instead, they both came here. Although raven isn't here yet, she's off doing god knows what.

"Soon I think. Oh yeah, she's bringing her girlfriend is that cool? She didn't wanna 5th wheel"

"Ya of course" I smiled kissing my boyfriend. We only got here half an hour ago and I was already bored.

"Aiden text raven and tell her the doors unlocked and she can just come in, Okay?" Reagan asked and as soon as she got a nod from Aiden went back to kissing her boyfriend.

"Want a drink?" I asked getting up.

"Sure, I'll come with you" Aiden smiled as we both walked toward Reagan's kitchen. Her house was gigantic, just her kitchen was probably like double my entire house. I told Jacob that me and Reagan were going to her house to have some girl talk, he surprisingly bought it.

"Coca-cola or whatever the hell this is?" I asked holding up two different bottles.

"Coca-cola"

I nodded putting the other bottle back in the refrigerator and grabbing to cups from Reagan's cupboard.

"You know your way around. You come here often?" Aiden asked observing me.

"Not so much anymore but when I was little and my parents still lived with us I practically lived here," I said. I never thought about it before but I wonder why we don't come here more often. Reagan's house is way bigger than mine and no one ever home.

I passed Aiden his drink and we both went back to the living room to find Reagan and mason still making out. Surprise surprise.

"How do you guys even breath?" Aiden laughed.

"Shut up dude" mason mumbled jokingly. That is probably the first time I've ever heard him talk.

"The party has arrived!!" I turned around to see raven and a girl with short blonde hair walking into the room. "And I brought alcohol!"

"How did you even get that?" I asked looking at the two cases of beer and bottle of vodka she had.

She smirked before handing me a fake ID.

"That doesn't even look like you" I laughed handing it back to her.

"Clearly It does since I have alcohol"

"The only reason you have alcohol is that you were flirting with the guy who sold it to you" ravens girlfriend laughed. I like her.

"Hey, I might as well use this body to my advantage. Guys love this" raven smirked.

"Eww, I don't wanna hear that shit" Aiden groaned. Everyone ignored him and continued.