19

OLIVIA

I woke up the next morning with a pounding headache and very little memory from the night before me.

I stumbled into the kitchen to grab Aspirin for Reagan and I. I assumed her headache was way worse than mine considering she drank way more then me. I was only tipsy welts Reagan could barely walk.

"Omg, my head is killing me" Reagan mumbled walking out of my bedroom. "And I have no memory of what happened last night."

"Well when I came to get you, you were doing body shots with a bunch of guys," I told her.

"Oh my god," She muttered. We walked in to the living room to see Jacob and Abby watching tv.

"Morning," Jacob said. Reagan just replied with a grunt.

"Good morning" I smiled.

"Why are you so grumpy?" Abby asked Reagan as she played with her dolls.

"Because I'm hungover" Reagan mumbled.

"Hungover?" Abby asked and before Jacob could intervene Reagan responded.

"Post drunk, when your older you'll understand" Reagan smiled at her.

"No," Jacob said bluntly.

"Yes," Reagan mumbled rubbing her head.

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Abby, are you really gonna let your brother boss you around? You are a strong independent woman!" Reagan told her. I assumed she was just bored and trying to piss Jacob off.

"Ya Jacob I'm a strong independent woman," Abby told him butchering every single word. A victorious smirk was spread across Reagan's face.

"I know baby" he smiled at her and sent Reagan a glare.

"Abby do you know how to spell tequila?" Reagan asked.

"Reagan!" Jacob yelled before she could corrupt this child even more. She rolled her eyes at him but stopped talking none the less.

"Oh ya Jacob this guy gave me a message for you," I told him as I remembered what happened last night. I assumed this was something to do with his gang so he probably wouldn't give me many details if any.

"What? Who?" Jacob asked sitting up from his spot on the couch. I don't know why he was already freaking out, I didn't even give him the message yet.

"He told me to tell you Logans back in town," I told him thinking back to our conversation.

"Logan?" Jacob asked as his eyes widened. He looked stunned like someone insane.

"Ya Logan Reyes. Do you know him?" I asked. The curiosity was getting to me. I wanted answers more then anything right now.

"Umm ya. He's someone I used to know I'll take care of it" he quickly reassured me. He looked unsure which didn't happen very often. Jacob always knew exactly what to say but right now he was at a loss for words.