18

OLIVIA

"Common Olivia! We have to go, everyone else is gonna be there" right now Reagan was trying to convince me to go to this party.

"I don't know Reagan. I don't really want to go get drunk with a bunch of annoying teenagers" I sighed. Parties aren't really my thing.

"Please. I'll be your best friend" she was actually on her knees bagging right now.

"Ok fine. On one condition" she gave me an unsure look before nodding for me to continue. "You have to give me $5."

"Are you serious"

"Very," I said. I don't know why she thought I was joking.

"Ok fine" Reagan sighed handing me a $5 bill. I happily pocketed it without so much as another thought.

"When is this party?" I asked. I hadn't heard all the details yet because as soon as Reagan said party I quickly shot her down.

"Tonight" Reagan replied sharply.

"Tonight?" I asked, I was surprised by the short notice and the fact that it was Tuesday. Who the hell throws parties on Tuesdays? That's so random.

"Yes," she nodded her head.

It was currently only 11 am so we had the entire day to prepare for this so called party. I wasn't even sure who's house this party was at. I still needed to figure out how the hell I was going to convince Jacob to even let me go.

"Aiden's gonna be there," Reagan told me interrupting my thoughts.

"Oh" I wasn't sure how to feel about that. I haven't really talked to Aiden much after all that shit went down. I was still mad at him about lying to me, but he has been trying to talk to me a lot lately.

This is kind of surprising because I assumed after all of Jacob's threats he would have backed off. But he only tried to talk to me more, I guess he really wasn't scared of Jacob.

"Have you talked to him lately?" Reagan asked.

"Nope"

"Well tonight will be interesting" she mumbled. Understatement of the century.

+++

"Please Jacob" I was begging at this point.

"Olivia I said no" he sighed.

"Don't be like that" Reagan rolled her eyes at my older brother.

"Why are you even here? Go home"

"No thank you" Reagan smiled.

"Why can't I go?" I asked.

"It's too dangerous right now Olivia so just drop it" Jacob practically growled at me.

"Why is it too dangerous? I won't go if you give me a valid reason" I said crossing my arms. Reagan smirked at him, I know she was loving this.

"Olivia" Jacob sighed in annoyance.

"Jacob" I mocked my brother.