ZEHN

Maybe you can tell but this is my absolute favorite chapter in this whole story as of now :D

"So this is it now, or what?", Link suddenly exclaimed after his mind comprehended that his... Former? Enemy was crouching right beside his long-missed friend and companion.

>Master, while I am not fully capable of understanding what you feel like or where that came from, you need to quieten down a bit.<

Link frowned a bit at that, not really catching up. His hand jolted up to his nose bridge, massaging it slightly to get rid of his sudden headache.

"Oh please, Fi. Just look at him. He doesn't understand a single thing." Ghirahim shook his head while standing up, patting his clothes to remove any dust.

While doing so, the diamond cutouts on his chest were moving seemingly over his well-toned sternum.

Link shook his head once. "No, I don't. Why are you here? All of a sud-" A coughing fit interrupted him, feeling the strain on his vocal cords, he switched to sign language, starting again.

'I demand an explanation. And I want it to be complete.' After a short pause, he added, 'that's an order'

Link saw in the corner of his eyes, that Ghirahim gulped at that, his smirk getting a small crack. Fi just looked as emotionless as ever.

"Well", Ghirahim said, his voice still dripping with utter mock, "what do you want to know?"

Link frowned at that, thinking. He looked at Fi briefly, examining her face, before he lifted his hands. 'Where have you been?' He heard a scoff from the demon lord but ignored it.

>I was asleep inside the sword, as previously stated eight years ago. It is similar to being imprisoned, my records say that humans do not see it as a very pleasant sensation. <

Ghirahim mumbled something along the lines of 'demons neither' but remained silent otherwise.

>There was a 60% chance that I will never be able to return to this realm ever again. Where I was I lost track of time and track of traces. <

Link nodded slowly. Though spoken with such an emotionless voice, he could almost feel the strain, she was put through most likely.

The swordsman drew his attention to Ghirahim, who was already sitting on the chair in front of him. 'Well? And you? I thought you were melted by the lava of Eldin or something.'

The demon lord only chuckled at that. "My sword can't be melted by something as mortal as lava or anything. Though it can be destroyed." A shudder ran down his spine. "When you defeated my ma-... Demise, the broadsword was indeed irreparably broken due to the master sword's nature and so a very decent and humble smith made out of it's broken form the shadow sword that's now laying in front of you."

'Doesn't explain why you are here.' Link was about to roll his eyes, as the demon just halted his doings with one hand. "What do you mean? You found my sword haven't you?"

'Yes- I mean, no, you placed it on Skyloft after all.' Link furrowed his eyebrows in slight anger, while Ghirahim's eyes grew wide.

"I've never been to your floating island before." He snapped.

'You've never been... Sure you have, I've seen you, you were approaching me, choking me, threatening my students.'

But Ghirahim just shook his head, frown deepening. He couldn't really comprehend what was happening until he felt the burning feeling of his own blade against his neck.