NEUNZEHN

Hey!
I actually got something dine right now. I am sorry for the delay but work's been rough and stressful, but I got a few ideas recently so I've been able to put this one out here.
Also happy skyward sword release! I hope I can pick it up next month, I am excited!!!
Have fun!

The castle had an enormous ambience of antiquity, age and overall mystique to it that it nearly took Link's breath away for a second. The stone building was covered in green moss, continuing with the luscious theme that was running through the entire kingdom. The various peaks of the stone towers were slightly shining under the middays' sun, as if they were covered in gold, giving a simple play of light to the observer. This was beyond the hero's imagination.

"Welcome to the castle of courage! Here is where the royal family resides, where decisions are made and where all braveness is born." Aura took a turn around themself as they grinned excitedly. They lead the group towards a huge gate made out of black metal that were decorated with ever lasting cherry blossoms here and there. The satyr noticed Link's curious stare at the white and pink flowers with a small smile. "These are called Sakura." They pointed at a white petal that was blossoming under the midday's sun. "Sakura are the embodiment of what shall be ephemeral as they usually wither already after two weeks of blossoming. They resemble the shortage of life, that you are not even a flap of a butterfly's wings, leading to a meaningless death of a meaningless life. However, in this realm that is quite different. Here they have formed the ability to bloom all year." Link nodded along. He never had seen these flowers before, no wonder if they usually bloom for such a short amount of time. Nevertheless they were beautiful.

Link only just realised that they had came to a halt because a guard has just raised his voice. "What's the matter for your visit, travelers?" The voice sounded serious, rattling, probably due to the helmet he was wearing. It was a figure wearing all black armor, not even his eyes were shining through the small of the helmet's slit. The figure was carrying a broadsword and a shield on his back that was almost the size of Link. He gulped. Aura on the other hand was pretty calm, as they took out a small parchment. Link assumed that this was a letter from Farore herself, or at least someone who had a say in things. The dark knight let them through the gate after skimming over the text. "Kayda is already waiting for you at the main entrance. Take your friends with you, sewer." Aura snorted and Link could almost see that they were on the edge of rolling their eyes. But Aura apparently knew better than to simply provoke the black knights. So they just thanked them, dragging both Link and Ghirahim behind them through the pass.

When they were out of earshot, Aura let go. "Darknuts. Very tough opponents, can shred you to pieces in the matter of seconds if you breathe wrong in their presence, don't ever get on their bad side." And with the grim expression on their face, Link believed every single word.

In the distance, he could see a petite figure waving for them to come nearer. Link assumed that this was the mentioned main entrance of the caslte of courage. There were huge stone pillars framing the gate and the skyloftian noticed various small creaks in the surface as if something tried to tear them apart. He frowned, but let it go for now. Instead he turned around, facing the girl standing in front of the small group. She was smiling warmly at them, her fiery red hair flowing slightly in the wind. She waved a bit shyly before she opened her mouth. "Hi, my name is Kayda, I shall lead you to the foryer." Despite her warm smile, her eyes were showing nothing but cold calculation. Link gulped. Were those small horns that were enthroned on her head? He tried not to stare. At least that was the first time he saw such a different but striking color apart from the green in this realm.

"Actually, I want to make a request," Aura started as they were going through the corridors. Torches were lining up the walls, giving just enough light not to stumble over ones own feet. Kayda turned her head slightly, showing that she was listening. "My friends here," they pointed at Link first, then at Ghirahim, "want an audience with her majesty. We hope she can spare some time these days."