Two

Harry almost missed the intro verse, still in shock by what his eyes have connected with and although he came in just in time...his eyes remained connected as he sung.

"I'm in my bed...you're not here. And there's no one to blame but the drink in my wondering hand."

Half way through the song Harry felt a tear escape from the shallow corner of his left eye and he let his race down his face and onto his neck...until it disappeared under his blouse.

His eyes remained focused on the most beautiful portrait of someone he didn't believe to be standing there listening to him.

....

As the show concluded, Harry escaped through the back and into the tour bus in an attempt to get away from the fact that all of the feelings he's kept bottled up for five years are starting to assemble themselves back into his brain...and his heart.

Sarah, the drummer in Harry's band hopped onto the bus and immediately called out for Harry.

Sarah: "Harry, someone is looking for you. Harry?!"

He popped his head out from the bathroom and with a gulp agreed to exit the tour bus, in fear that he already knew who was waiting for him.

Harry: "Who is it...?"

Sarah: "I'm afraid you should just see for yourself...I...I don't know how to put it into words love."

With a shaky tone to his voice, he reluctantly agreed to step outside only to be met by an insanely beautiful face.

"Harreh...I think we need to talk. please"

Harry felt another tear escape, but this time...more followed.