Three

Harry: "Z" he stuttered "...I mean...zayn? what are you doing here?"

Zayn: "...I know this all seems weird but there's some things that we both need to get off of our chests"

Harry had a feeling that when he told Camille right before their breakup that his uncertainty was because he continued to have feelings for Zayn...that she somehow told him everything.

Harry: "...I don't know what you're referring to zayn"

Zayn: "Harry you can call me Z, you don't have to pretend we weren't close"

Harry: "woah woah woah...I'm not the one pretending Zayn. You're the one that told interviewers that we never spoke."

Harry's eyes began to water profusely but he wiped the tears before they became noticeable.

Zayn: "Thats because I didn't want to tell them everything that I was feeling Haz...I didn't know how the world would react. For fuck sake, I had no idea how you'd react. And to be honest that scared the piss outta me."

Harry let out a sarcastic laugh and crossed his arms over his semi-bare chest.

Harry: "I know you're here because Camille pressured you to come and work things out between us...but what exactly did she express?"

Zayn stepped closer but Harry stepped back, not wanting to let Zayn know how genuinely happy he was to see him.

Zayn: "do you want the honest truth?"

Harry: "that's all I've been asking for...ever since you left the band"

Zayn's eyes began to water as well, thinking back to that moment...the hardest moment of his life.

Zayn: "she told me that you broke up with her because you were uncertain of not only your sexuality...but your love for her. because you loved me?"

Zayn sounded confused and Harry was scared to let him in...he didn't want to open up too much in fear of rejection.

Without warning Harry turned around and moped back onto the bus, his nerves at an all time high.

Zayn: "Harry, you're not alone. I never said I didn't feel the same way."

But Harry was already in his bunk, unaware of the words that just slipped from Zayns lips.