Sixteen

**in the am*

Harry woke up in Zayn's arms, right where he wanted to be. Fortunately Zayn was already awake, and that's the first thing Harry heard this morning...his voice.

Zayn: "good morning baby"

Harry: "good morning bub, I'm surprised you're up before me to be honest"

Zayn: "it's 10:00, it's not that early...you were just extra tired I guess."

Harry: "damn I never sleep that late"

Zayn: "someone must've worn you out last night...wonder who?"

Harry laughed and went to go get up to use the restroom and get ready for the day, but hesitated before he got too far.

Harry: "yep, I am for sure, very sore this morning."

Zayn: "I take full responsibility."

Harry: "fuck you"

They both laughed together and got ready for the day before heading out to the SUV.

Harry was becoming attached to Zayn, he made him feel protected...he always had, since they were young, so he always wanted zayn right next to him. Therefore, Harry told his band that Zayn was staying with them on the bus and on the way to the show.

Zayn: "babe are you sure, I can call an uber."

Harry: "stop, you know how I get when you leave."

Zayn: "alright alright, I know"

Harry: "hashtag anxiety central...you saw how paranoid I was last time."

Zayn: "alright baby I know I'm sorry. I'm getting in the car"

Harry and Zayn piled in the car to head to the arena, they were the only two in the car, plus the driver...and Harry took advantage of that.

Harry grabbed Zayns face to kiss him, but after a peck, Zayn pulled away.

Zayn: "babe we can't do thi-"

and he was cut off by Harry palming him through his jeans.

Zayn: "haz we can't do-"

but he was cut off once more by Harry yelling to the driver

Harry: "hey rob, how long till we get there?"

Rob: "about 20 minutes Harry"

Harry: "perfect thank you!"

Harry turned to Zayn and whispered ever so quietly

Harry: "perfect amount of time."

Zayn: "babe you're really gonna suck me off right now...in this car."

Harry: "of course I am, make you feel good. after all, you came all the way here just to be with me."

and just like that Harry pull Zayn's pants down just enough for his hard cock to slip out in front of him. Harry rubbed up and down a few times before taking him into his mouth.

Zayn was panting and holding his moans in as much as possible in case the driver was listening, but in between pants he was trying to talk to Harry.

Zayn: "haz-    how am I-  gonna clean up when I-   when I-    come?"

Harry: "I've got plans for that babe, don't you worry"

A few more strokes with of Harry's mouth, Zayn was spitting out white liquid. But Harry held Zayn firm in his mouth and swallowed.

Zayn: "babe you are everything."

Zayn was panting.

Harry wiped his mouth off  and took a drink of water

Harry: "I try my best, but now that I'm thinking, that's probably wasn't the wisest idea before a show."

Zayn laughed but felt bad at the same time

Zayn: "baby I tried to tell you...you should've just let me give you a hand job."

Harry: "babe I'm kidding, I've given a-...never mind on that"

Zayn: "what."

Harry: "nothing Z, nevermind."

Zayn: "oh okay"

they sat in silence the rest of the way because Harry was overwhelmed by almost giving up a secret he's had for so long...and Zayn was upset because he knew Harry was hiding shit from him.

Zayn didn't buy a ticket to the show because it was so last minute, but he promised Harry he wouldn't go anywhere, and he'd be backstage when he was done...even though he was pissed.

When they got to the place Harry was called out of the dressing room to get ready and he stopped to talk to Z.

Harry: "zayn, I'm sorry, I know you're mad."

Zayn: "well shit feels weird when you're hiding things."

Harry: "this is all I'm gonna think about if you don't kiss me before I go."

Zayn: "kissing me doesn't make me forgive you"

Harry walked over to Zayn and pecked him on the lips.

Harry: "I don't expect you to...I just wanna make sure you'll still be here when I'm done."

Zayn: "although I'm pissed as fuck at you right now, I promised I'd stay, and I don't break promises."

Harry: "I'll see you after, we can talk this out okay?"

Zayn: "I sure hope so."

and Harry left, blowing Zayn a kiss that was ignored.