Thirty Nine

When they made it up to the room Zayn warmed up a bath for Harry and sent him in to get warm. Zayn knew Harry was pissed at him, so he wanted to give him space and time to himself.

Zayn: "the water okay?"

Harry: "yeah it's good"

Zayn got up to leave

Harry: "wait Z"

Zayn: "what do you need bub"

Harry: "I-I don't want you to go"

Zayn smiled a small smile

Zayn: "okay baby, I just thought you needed space"

Harry: "I've cooled down a little, I just don't like seeing you get hurt like that"

Zayn: "I know, I should've stopped"

Harry: "and what I said downstairs about not sleeping together...I take it all back"

Zayn: "well I'm glad..."

Harry: "The reason i asked you to stay on tour with me is so I could be with you more...and all I've been doing is pushing you away."

Zayn: "it's not all your fault though...I did the same thing this morning. We just need to get past the Louis shit"

Harry: "my heart sunk when he almost kissed me"

Zayn: "tell me about it. I could've killed him right then and there...put his hand up your shirt like that again."

Zayn started to get flustered

Harry: "babe why don't you go get a drink?"

Zayn: "Im okay, I know you don't like when I drink."

Harry: "no zayn, tonight...well the entire day actually, was rough. Plus it would be hypocritical if I got drunk and you couldn't even have one."

Zayn: "you sure baby?"

Harry: "I'm sure."

Zayn: "okay I'll be right back, want some water or something?"

Harry: "yes please"

Zayn got up to get the drinks

Harry: "oh and babe?"

Zayn: "yeah?"

Harry: "when you come back will you get in here with me?"

Zayn laughed

Zayn: "yes love"

Zayn was convinced after tonight that him and Harry could get through anything with each other, and that made his heart happy.

When he got back from getting drinks he handed the water to Harry and undressed.

Harry: "mmmm you're hot"

Zayn laughed

Zayn: "nothings different from the last time you saw me"

Harry: "you get sexier every time"

Zayn: "thanks bubs"