Forty

Harry woke up before Zayn, and they hadn't moved. Harry was still laying on his bare chest, and he couldn't help but smile looking at how sound asleep Zayn was.

Harry couldn't get over how beautiful Zayn looked and even though he was sleeping, placed a few short kisses on his still lips.

They woke up a little later today, since they didn't fall asleep until really late the night before. It was around 10 a.m. and Harry had to get ready for his next show.

Harry always let Zayn sleep while he got ready, he knew he'd look amazing even if he hair wasn't exactly the way he wanted it.

Zayn started to wake up around 10:30 and realized that Harry wasn't laying on him. He could hear him getting ready so he knew he didn't leave, but he didn't like waking up without him.

Zayn: "BABYYYY"

Harry: "morning sunshine"

Zayn: "I'm cold"

Harry: "I don't have any more blankets bub, I can call the front des-"

Zayn: "I want you, you idiot"

Harry had just gotten out of the shower and only had his boxers on.

Harry: "I guess I could spare I few minutes to cuddle"

Harry got back in bed with Zayn and laid back where he was before, right on his chest.

Zayn: "I don't like waking up alone"

Harry: "I'm sorry bub, I didn't know it bothered you."

Zayn kissed Harry's head twice

Harry: "you ready for the show tonight?"

Zayn: "I'm ready to watch my handsome boyfriend sing, yea"

Harry: "every fucking time I sing "Sweet creature" I can't get you outta my head"

Zayn: "good I like it that way"

Harry fell silent

Zayn: "you good baby?"

Harry: "yeah I just...I need to get something off my chest"

Zayn: "okay, tell me"

Harry: "I'm just gonna be honest okay?"

Zayn: "what is it baby, you're scaring me"

Harry: "it's not bad"

Zayn: "okay I'm listening"

Harry: "I don't know what you feel like exactly, I know you love me of course...but in terms of the future, and I just wanna be the one to say that I don't want anyone else Zayn. I only want you babe. Like for the rest of my life...and I just get worried sometimes that you don't feel the same. I can't imagine my life without you in it anymore."

Zayn: "baby you don't have to worry like that. I don't want anyone else, I'm not here to fuck you and leave. I'd never ever do that. I love you, I always have, and I promise you that I always will okay?"

Harry smiled and tilted his head up to kiss Zayn

Zayn: "make you feel a little better?"

Harry: "you always do"

Zayn kissed Harry again.
....

A few hours passed and they were getting ready to leave for the show. This was one of Harry's bigger shows and he was a little on edge.

When the got in the car, Zayn put his hand on Harry's thigh and pulled him close

Zayn: "there's not one single reason for you to be nervous"