Thirty

When they arrived at the venue, Zayn turned to Harry before stepping out of the car.

Zayn: "thanks for the bj baby, it was amazing"

and he kissed him a few short times

Harry just smiled and stepped out of the car behind Zayn, and as much as Harry wanted to grab Zayn's hand, he couldn't.

Once they got inside they were directed to Harry's dressing room where it would be just the two of them.

When they got situated and had extra time to spare before Harry's sound check he seemed concerned.

Harry: "babe can I ask you something"

Zayn: "yea of course, you seem concerned.Everything alright love?"

Harry: "yea yea, I'm okay. I'm just wondering, what if Louis comes?"

Zayn: "that's up to you bub, if you wanna talk with him, I trust you. That doesn't mean I trust him, but I trust you. If you want me to handle it, that's fine too."

Harry: "he knows when we're together all the time, it worries me."

Zayn: "I know baby, but I'm here and I'm not leaving. He's not gonna do anything to you, I won't let him."

Harry: "I'm not worried about me Z, I'm worried about you. I mean look at your eye baby."

Zayn: "just a little bruise, I'll be fine"

Harry: "I'm not leaving your side"

Zayn: "I wouldn't want you to"

Just then there was a knock on the door and Zayn flinched at the sound. Remembering when Louis knocked on their door a few hours earlier.

Harry noticed and before answering the door grabbed Zayn's hand.

Harry: "I'm never. Ever. Gonna leave you don't worry."

Zayn smiled, feeling more vulnerable than ever before.

Harry then shouted for the knocker to open the door and it was one of his band members coming to retrieve him for sound check.

Harry: "ready baby?"

Zayn: "god you're perfect"

Harry: "nobodies perfect, but the man I'm staring at is pretty damn close to it."

Zayn: "hey Harry"

Harry: "yea babe?"

Zayn: "sing from your heart tonight bub..."

Harry: "you are my heart...the whole entire thing"

Zayn melted into Harry's embrace as they shared a hug and a quick kiss before leaving. Harry knew exactly what to say to make him soft.

.....

Sound check went well and there was a little over an hour before the show began. Harry was pumped and couldn't wait to get on stage, and Zayn was smiling just looking at his bright embrace.

Just the two of them spent the next hour in the dressing room just chatting, telling jokes, and sneaking in a little make out session here and there.

Harry: "we need to stop because I know you just left a hickey on my neck and the makeup team is going to hate meeee."

Zayn: "well, I left my mark on my man huh"

Harry: "plus, we found out earlier that these blue pants are very tight and show a lot when I'm aroused  by a certain someone"

He poked a finger at Zayn's chest

Zayn: "I'm so fucking excited to hear you sing tonight babe...but I'm even more excited to seduce the fucking hell out of you when we get on the bus"

Harry: "I can't wait either love, but I'm not trying to get a boner so let's save the dirty talk for the bus okay?"

Harry winked at Zayn before placing a gentle kiss on his lips.

....
Harry and Zayn were walking backstage a few minutes before the show started.

Harry was on cloud 9, zayn was so in love with Harry's every word, and they were so ultimately infatuated with one another.

A few minutes before Harry stepped on stage...

Harry: "thanks for coming angel...you're amazing"

Zayn wasn't used to Harry calling him that, but he liked it.

Zayn: "id do anything for you...you know that."

Harry: "what did I do to deserve this"

Zayn: "just being you...by just being Harry. My Harry."

Harry: "all yours...and it will be, every single inch of it tonight."

Harry winked at zayn

Zayn: "fuck you tryin to turn me on"

They both laughed.

Harry: "good luck kiss please?!"

Harry leaned in towards zayn and placed a few kisses on his lips

Zayn: "good luck baby, I love you"

Harry: "love you so much"
....
Harry started the show off with "Adore You"

Walk in your rainbow paradise,
strawberry lipstick...

Every once in awhile Harry would look off backstage to meet Zayn's eyes and smile.

When he made it to "Sweet creature" he held a little speech before.

Harry: "thank you all for coming to see me tonight. it really means a lot. for the next song, I want you to think of someone you love. Someone you'd die for and do anything for. That's what this is about."

He kissed his fingers and placed it over his heart tattoo before looking to his left at Zayn. Zayn did the same, kissing his first two fingers and laying it on top of his black heart tattoo.

Harry: "when you love someone, you'll know. this is "Sweet creature"

Zayn's heart wanted to burst with genuine love and appreciation for Harry.

"Running through the garden oh but nothing bothered us"
...
When the show came to a close Harry ran off stage right into Zayn's arms.

Zayn: "amazing show tonight babe"

Harry: "I sang from my heart...and for my heart."

he glanced into Zayn's eyes

Zayn: "you're my everything"

Harry: "not to change the mood but I was thinking about you a lot up there...so uh-my dick is throbbing."

Zayn: "well let's go fix that then"

Zayn let out a little giggle before kissing Harry on the lips.

Harry: "can't wait to feel your mouth around me damn"

Zayn: "you're so naughty when you're horny I can't take it"

They both laughed and made their way onto the tour bus.