Twenty

Zayn was crying when Harry got out of the shower.

Harry: "babe babe babe, shhh, what's wrong?"

Zayn: "I- I Can-t fuck-ing sta-and Louis."

Harry: "babe I know, I told you everything he said was just piss you off."

Zayn: "no-t t-that...he- he- he just called me."

Harry ran his hands through the wet mop of curly hair on his head

Harry: "fuck I told him not to reach out to you that bastard. What'd he say baby?"

Zayn: "just that he thought you were better with him and I shouldn't be here after what I did you guys...shit like that."

Harry: "babe we're gonna talk like I promised, right after I call Louis and fuck him up."

Harry went to grab his phone but Zayn put his hand out to stop him.

Zayn: "no...please don't."

Harry: "what why? I need to protect you."

Zayn: "if you call him you're gonna do the opposite. he said if I told you he called he'd beat my ass."

Harry: "okay fine I'm not gonna call but, you crying breaks my heart bub."

Zayn: "it's not that I'm scared of Louis...I know I could fuck him up with two swings, but it's just,
It's just too much of a hassle. Cause the paps are gonna get involved and it'll just be a mess."

Harry: "as long as you're alright I won't call him."

Zayn: "I'm not upset because of what he told me over the phone Harry. I'm upset because right now, I feel like, if he says the right thing to you, you'll leave me in an instant."

Harry wiped a tear off of Zayn's cheek.

Harry: "Love, I'm not going to leave you for him. I've wanted you for 8 fucking years...and I have you finally. You think I'd let that go?"

Zayn: "when Louis said that earlier I freaked out, because you send me cute flirty messages...and it just made me think you're sending the same messages to him."

Harry: "no, no I'd never do that. I promise."

Zayn: "I uh- I was gonna order room service and desert and stuff for us tonight. Cause I was gonna tell you I loved you. But I went out to the water instead so I'm sorry I didn't get to."

Harry: "don't apologize for that babe, Louis and I both ruined that. What you should be sorry for is letting my actions choose if you take your own life or not."

Zayn: "I was jus-"

Harry: "no. you were attempting to drown yourself. fucking drown yourself Z. because of me, and that's not okay. as much as I wanna sit here and tell you that I understand, I don't because I shouldn't be that important. I shouldn't be the reason you take your own life..."

Harry wiped his own tears

Zayn: "Harry it wasn't your fault. I tried because I was in the middle of that anxiety attack and I was so sick of them. I just wanted them to go away..."

Zayn started sobbing

Zayn: "I just wa-want them to g-go away!"

Harry just pulled Zayn into his chest and let him cry onto him.

Zayn burried his head in Harry's chest and just cried.

Harry: "shhh. Baby it's alright, I love you. I'm sorry I snapped. I love you so much babe."

Normally Harry was the one laying on Zayn's chest, but today Harry took the initiative and let Zayn lay on him.

Harry: "Anxiety attacks have always been a problem for you baby...they're not gonna go away. That's why you're the strongest person I know. You can get through this okay, and I promise I'm not going anywhere."

Zayn: "I love you."

Harry: "I love you too, so much"

Once Zayn calmed down they both sat up and ordered room service.

Zayn was on the phone and whispered off to the side...

Zayn: "babe what do you want for dessert?"

Harry: "babe. I am the desert."

Zayn just laughed and said "that'll be all".

Harry: "after the night we had tonight, I think we both need it yes?"

Zayn: "only if I get to top!"

Harry: "wouldn't want it any other way."