Thirty Three

When they got onto the bus they noticed Charlie in their path. Zayn signaled for Harry to get in the bunk and Zayn stayed back to talk to Charlie.

Zayn: "hey mate I'm sorry I got so heated"

Charlie: "it's good bro, sorry I pushed you. I didn't know he was giving you and Harry shit"

Zayn: "you live and you learn"

Zayn slapped Charlie on the back in a bro like manor and headed off to sleep with Harry

Zayn slid into the bunk

Harry: "I'm assuming you said sorry?"

Zayn: "yeah we're cool"

Harry: "good, now don't ever threaten to leave me again"

Zayn: "I won't I won't"

Harry: "good cause you're stuck with me"

Zayn: "oh am I?"

Harry: "you think you'll find someone else who can suck your dick better than I can? Hah, please"

Zayn: "you're getting a little ahead of yourself there babe"

Harry: "but am I right"

Zayn: "your bj's are top notch"

Harry: "mhm that's what I thought"

They both laughed and left a lingering smile on their faces.

Harry: "babe?"

Zayn: "what's up?"

Harry: "when are you gonna take that shirt off"

Zayn: "oh shit I forgot sorry...I'm assuming you want my pants off too?"

Harry: "I mean...I wouldn't complain"

Zayn: "all I'm gonna have on is my boxers"

Harry: "so...we cuddle naked have the time, what's the difference"

Zayn: "That were both practically naked and there's like 7 other people on this bus that could see us"

Harry: "ehh, I sleep naked all the time. nobody opens my bunk curtain that's rude"

Zayn: "I trust you, but if someone sees my junk, and you have to share the sight this is purely your fault"

Harry: "you have boxers on"

Zayn: "yes but they're white...and see through"

Harry: "ooooh lemme see"

Zayn pulled the covers down for a second and then pulled them right back up.

Zayn: "only for you..."

Harry: "you are so hot."

Zayn: "thank you bub"

Harry: "I'm struggling not to kiss you cause the lights are still on"

Zayn: "you can kiss me, you just can make out with me cause you're a loud kisser"

Harry huffed

Zayn: "don't get me wrong baby, I love it cause it turns me on so much...but in this setting it's not wise to have sex with 7 other people around."

Harry: "it doesn't always have to lead to sex Z"

Zayn: "you're right, but with us two...yes it does"

They laughed before sharing a few short kisses waiting for the lights to go out.

The driver normally shut the lights out around midnight, and it was 11:30 roughly...so they decided to talk about random shit.