Thirty Six

When Zayn hears Harry's arm wiggle the door knob he stands up to greet him. His palms are sweaty, he's nervous as hell, and he just wants to hold him.

Harry opened the door with a tear stained face and Zayn could tell that the concert was hard for him tonight. He knew that it was his fault.

When Harry saw Zayn in front of him, he dropped to his knees and started crying. So Zayn walked behind him and shut the door to the dressing room he left open.

When Harry was strong enough to stand up, he did.

Harry: "baby?"

Zayn held his arms out expecting Harry to give him a hug.

Harry ran up to him and squeezed him so tight. He had no desire to let go.

Harry: "I thought you said you-"

Zayn: "I know what I said. I'm sorry"

They broke apart and Harry went to sit on the couch. His head was pounding from all the crying he's been doing.

Zayn: "after Louis called me and told me he was sending that shit to you, my head was fucked up. That hurt like hell. One, that he was sending that. Two, that you didn't tell me about it."

Harry: "I-I know...I should've. I was afraid that you'd get in another fight with him."

Zayn: "has he sent you anymore"

Harry: "he did earlier yeah."

Zayn: "how fucking long did you look at it"

Harry: "babe I opened the message and deleted it right away. I promise I'm not looking at his dick...I wouldn't do that"

Zayn sighed and ran his hand through his hair

Harry: "...you didn't come to break up with me did you?"

Zayn: "no baby no...I'm sorry it came across like that"

Harry: "you called me baby..."

Zayn: "yeah I do that all the time?"

Harry: "you haven't all day Zayn...your word choice today was freaking me the fuck out."

Zayn: "I was freaked the fuck out."

Harry: "where'd you even go?"

Zayn: "I went to I-Hop couple blocks from the hotel for coffee, then I went to the closest lake and kinda just sat there for awhile."

Harry: "...i thought you were leaving me"

Zayn: "on the phone, what I told Louis, it was all heat of the moment. I'm not leaving you. He can't have you. You're mine. I was just so fucking sick of all the shit he's causing."

Harry: "yeah I know...I just didn't want you to give up on me. You're my world Zayn."

Zayn: "I'm not, don't cry please. I've made you cry enough today"

Harry: "fucking tell me about it"

Zayn: "and babe?"