Twenty Six

Instead of Zayn coming to Vegas tomorrow for the tour, he decided to come that night. He knew he owed Harry and apology and an explanation, he also knew that Harry was extremely anxious when it came to this situation so he was gonna do everything in his power to smooth it over.

Zayn payed extra just to get his flight moved to today. The flight was 10 hours, so he ran home, packed a few changes of clothes and made it to the airport right after finishing up at the studio.

He got to the airport around 4, and his flight took off almost as soon as he got there. The flight was round trip and he was set to arrive in Vegas around 2 A.M. so as he was boarding the plane he called Harry.

Harry: "hello"

Zayn: "hey babe I'm boarding the plane, I'm on my way because I know you're mad. I'll be there around 2 a.m. wait up for me please?"

Harry: "I'm already on my way z"

Zayn: "yeah you'll get there way before me, when did you leave?"

Harry: "bout a half hour ago boarded"

Zayn: "how are you on the phone right now then?"

Harry: "you know these planes have WiFi right?"

Zayn: "yes, I just didn't know you could...anyway yeah you'll beat me."

Harry: "and yes I'll wait up for you, but just in case I'll tell the manager to hold a key for you."

Zayn: "thank you baby, I'm sorry you know that right?"

Harry: "yes I do."

Zayn: "you still seem mad though"

Harry: "not gonna lie, I am. That doesn't mean I don't love you. I'm just pissed."

Zayn: "and you have every right to be, but I was gonna tell you. I just didn't wanna tell you when I wasn't there to comfort you."

Harry: "still wish you would've told me."

Zayn: "I know babe, I regret it I'm sorry."

Harry: "I'll see you soon."

Zayn: "at least tell me you love me or something...what if this plane crashes."

Harry: "don't fucking joke about that Zayn. I love you, you know that so stop."

Zayn: "alright I'll see you later, love you too"

Zayn was regretting saying something like that to Harry because he knows he doesn't joke about that stuff, but he just wanted to hear him say he loved him.

Both of them were on different flights, and Harry being closer than Zayn he'd get there in about an hour while Zayn would be on the plane for 10 times as long.

Zayn's heart hurt knowing that Harry was mad at him. All he wanted to do when he saw him was kiss the hell out of him, but he knew Harry was mad, so he knew he wouldn't want that right away.

Harry got to the hotel and made sure the manager held a key to Harry's room for Zayn. When he got inside the room he said bye to all of his band mates for the night and popped a bottle of champagne for himself in order for him to relax a little.

By the time he finally got all settled in and ready to relax it was already 7:00 in the evening. After chilling out, answering some comments on Instagram, texting his mom, and watching an episode or two of "Friends" he decided to hop in the shower.

When Harry got out and situated he decided to take a nap because he knew Zayn wouldn't get there until 2 in the morning, and he also knew he wouldn't get much sleep because they were gonna talk. So he got some in while he could. He fell asleep around 9 and set an alarm for 12:00 just so he'd be up and awake when Z got there.

Zayn felt like his plane ride was lasting an eternity. He just wanted to get to Harry, touch his body, and make him feel alright again. But being on the plane made him antsy...a little too antsy and he needed to satisfy himself so he texted Harry for a little help.

Zayn: "babe I know you're mad at me but I just got really antsy and now I'm thinking about your naked body and I need help...I'm in the bathroom of the plane. Please hurry"

Harry laughed to himself even though he was mad, and decided to help anyways by sending a few naughty texts to him.

Harry: *nude picture*

Zayn: "shit babe, you're hot"

Harry: "oh yeah? When you see me what're you gonna do"

Zayn: "everything babe"

Harry: "do you wanna touch me up and down, and suck the soul out of me?"

Zayn: "you don't even know what you do to me."

Harry: "I'm open and ready to ride you"

Zayn: "shit you made me come😂"

Harry: "I'm still mad at you, but I know how it feels so yes I helped."

Zayn: "you're probably not even aroused are you?"

Harry: "not one bit but I'd love to see you in that state of mind."

Zayn: "almost there babe"

Harry: "okay see you soon"

Harry just laughed even though he was mad. He knew he couldn't wait to touch Zayn's body because he'd missed it for so long.

Harry ended up falling back asleep until Zayn called him from the lobby of the hotel.

Harry: "hey are you here?"

Zayn: "coming down the hallway now"

Harry: "that's what I like to hear"

Harry rushes to the door and saw Zayn walking down the hallway with his suitcase.

Zayn: "hey handsome, I've missed you"