Twenty Five

Harry woke up around 8:30 A.M. and got ready for the day. By the time he was dressed and ready it was around 9:00, so he picked up his phone and called Zayn.

It took a few rings but he finally picked up.

Zayn: "mm...hello"

Harry: "I woke you up I take it?"

Zayn: "huh?...oh yea you did..."

Harry: "do you want me to call you back later?"

Zayn: "no no you're alright, I need to get up anyway."

Harry: "good morning then"

Zayn: "good morning babe."

Harry: "how was your night?"

Zayn: "lonely as fuck, but fine after you sent me that selfie."

Harry: "I guess were in the same boat then."

Zayn: "when am I gonna see you next?"

Harry: "that's completely up to you babe, If it were up to me you'd be here every night."

Zayn: "unfortunately that's not the way life works"

Harry: "that's how it worked when we were in the band"

Zayn: "yes love because we were on tour...together."

Harry: "yea yea whatever"

They both laughed

Zayn: "do you have a show tonight?"

Harry: "nah, I'm on break tonight. I have one tomorrow though, in Vegas"

Zayn: "you know that saying, what happens I'm Vegas stays in Vegas?"

Harry: "of course I do, everyone knows that"

Zayn: "well this lad might just have to book an early flight to Nevada"

Harry: "you're a catch, but I'm down if you are"

Zayn: "I'll see what I can do"

Harry: "but what abou-"

Zayn : "uh uh...nope. we don't care about him cause we're not gonna stress about his childish behavior anymore. okay?"

Harry: "sure okay..."

Zayn: "so enlighten me on what big plans you have for the day handsome."

Harry: "I've got an interview with BBC radio, with nick."

Zayn: "oh yea yea yea! I remember him"

Harry: "that's around three so there's that, and then I've got a dinner with my band mates afterwards. But other than that, I haven't got much else. What about you?"

Zayn: "recording recording and more recording. you know how it goes"

Harry: "yes but it's worth it, that voice has to be heard and you know it."

Zayn: "I don't know, this album is really different and I'm nervous about it."

Harry: "when you created your first album babe, it was so different, and you threw it out there like it was nothing. I was so proud of you but I couldn't listen while the boy's were around because they'd rip me."

Zayn: "yea I remember the text you sent me when it dropped...made my whole fucking day"

Harry: "wait what'd it say?"