Twenty Nine

Harry let Zayn sleep for awhile while he got ready for the show, and as much as he wanted his company he knew Zayn needed rest.

Zayn: "are u sure, I can stay up and chat. I'll be okay."

Harry: "Zayn you need to rest. That's the only way I'm letting you come tonight is if you lay down and take a nap."

Zayn: "fine, but Harry you have to promise not to leave me here. I wanna come tonight."

Harry: "I need you there tonight, so I promise."

Zayn hesitated but turned back around to face Harry

Zayn: "wait why do you need me? I mean I'm glad you want me there, but is something gonna happen?"

Harry: "I just get really paranoid because I'm afraid Louis gonna show up there when I'm by myself. Or show up here like he did last night."

Zayn: "I'll be there babe, nothings gonna happen to either one of us."

Harry: "I love you"

Zayn: "I love you too, now go get ready! Wake me up in an hour"

Harry: "will do"

Zayn fell asleep almost seconds after his head hit the pillow. He was exhausted. Harry was showering, getting dressed, doing his hair, and warming up his voice which never bothered Zayn.

Soon enough an hour passed and Harry went to wake Zayn up.

Harry: "hey handsome, it's 11. The venues about an hour away and sound checks at 1."

Zayn smiled before opening his eyes and Harry couldn't resist but to lean down and kiss him before Zayn knew he was approaching.

Zayn melted into the kiss and put his hands around Harry's waist before pulling him onto the bed beside him.

Harry: "I love love love making out with you, but you're gonna wrinkle my clothes babe."

Zayn: "I don't give a flying fuck, just come over here and kiss me."

Harry smirked and kissed him passionately.

Harry: "I have blue pants on Z."

Zayn: "yeah they're hot, but you're point is?"

Harry: "you make me hard, and we're bout to walk out into public and I have a hard on."

Zayn: "only one way to fix it"

Harry: "no, I'm dressed. so are you. I'm clean, and I've gotta go. So do you. Cmon my naughty boy...we can finish this after the show.

Zayn: "how bout we compromise"

Harry: "I'm listening"

Zayn: "hand job in the car?"

Harry: "only if there's nobody else in there but the driver."

Zayn: "deal"

They pecked each other on the lips and headed out the door.

Zayn was walking slightly behind Harry on their way out before catching up to him.

Zayn: "you're ass looks phenomenal in those trousers"

Harry: "oh how I love you and your wandering eyes"

Zayn just laughed and grabbed his hand. They were forced to let go before exiting the elevator but Harry reassured Zayn.

Harry: "I know it's hard to keep your hands off me, cause it's so hard to keep not only my hands, but my mouth off you...but I love you and this will get easier."

Zayn: "I love you baby...quit trying to make me cry"

They kissed a few times before the doors opened and they strolled out as if they were just mates.

When they got in the car they huddled in the very back seat and noticed that it was, once again, only the driver who occupied the car with them.

When they took off, surprising Harry was the first one to make a move, despite him not wanting to a few minutes ago.

He grabbed Zayn and started palming him through his skinny jeans and looked up at him with a smirk.

Harry: "told you I couldn't keep my hands off you for too long"

Zayn: "I'm glad you can't cause this feels so fucking amazing."

Harry: "what are we waiting for, get it out already."

Zayn: "alright babe but be careful cause you've gotta sing."

Harry: "if I can't sing it'll be worth it. I mean, I've got my favorite dick in the world down my throat, ain't no complaining from me."

Zayn: "shut the fuck up, and be careful. You're fans are counting on you."

Harry: "I know, I'm just joking. I'll be careful but tell me when you're coming cause I have to swallow it. Or else this car will be a mess."

Zayn: "what're you implying there?"

Harry: "that you make a huge mess when I get you off"

And without warning Harry went down on Zayn.

Zayn's eyes immediately rolled back into his head and he put his hands behind his head and let Harry work his magic.

Harry: "babe put your hands down. the driver is definitely gonna know what we're doing. especially if your eyes are rolled into the back of your head."

Zayn was panting

Zayn: "this is what you do to me. this is what you fucking do to me."

Harry: "I love you"

Zayn: "I love you too, almost as much as that mouth of yours."

As Harry continued to suck him off, Zayn pulled Harry's bulge out of his blue pants and started stroking him.

Zayn: "haz- haz im gonna..."

and as he peaked, Harry took it all into his throat. Zayn stroked harder on Harry ask he reached his climax and made Harry do the same. But once Harry was off Zayn. He took Harry into his mouth to catch his flow before it ruined his outfit.

Zayn: "all I have to say is....holy fuck"

Harry: "I feel so much better, and energized because you are amazing"

Zayn: " I swear we have the best sex on the planet."

Harry: "yes, the best sex on the planet...in the riskiest places."

Zayn leaned his head towards Harry and they shared a short but sweet kiss.

Zayn: "good luck tonight baby"

Harry: "...shit"

Harry smiled

Zayn: "what?"

Harry: "I'm just so lucky to have you babe...like nobody has ever been this supportive of me."

Zayn: "I'll always be"

Harry: "the feelings mutual"

Zayn: "your throat alright?"

Harry: "much better now that I had you in it"

Zayn: "oh stop"

Harry: "round two tonight?"

Zayn: "you're on the bus tonight love"

Harry: "WERE on the bus tonight..."

Zayn: "shit yeah I forgot...I just got so excited"

Harry: "I love you and I'm so happy you're here with me"

Zayn: "I love you too babe. I'm so happy I'm here."

Harry: "you watching from back stage tonight?"

Zayn: "as long as you want me there"

Harry: "I want you as close to me as you can be"

Zayn: "then yes, I'll be there"