Eighteen

Everyone that Harry talked to on a daily basis knew he and zayn were talking, and together a lot more than before. his management, his band, even his mom.

So when Zayn got up to answer the door, he thought nothing of it. But when they saw who was at the door, a lot of people had questions.

Harry: "Louis? What're you doing here mate?"

Louis: "the fuck you mean styles? why aren't you answering my texts?"

Harry: "I'm clearly busy."

Louis: "you answer fast any other time, but I see someone's been holding you up from sending those flirty messages huh?"

Zayn: "excuse me."

Harry: "zayn ignore him please. Louis I have no idea what you're talking about...everyone knows I can't flirt so that made no sense bro."

Louis: "don't lie to yourself, you know I came to this show cause you asked me to."

Zayn: "you did what?!"

Louis: "zayn, why the the fuck are you here anyway?"

Zayn: "you don't deserve my explanation actually...but Harry, care to explain?"

Louis: "maybe you don't deserve his explanation Malik. Ever think about that?"

Harry: "both of you quit. first of all, he does deserve my explanation so don't speak for me please. second of all, I never sent anything to you regarding anything sexual. At all."

Louis: "fine, my word against yours. I could just show Zayn the messages since you've probably been hiding them from him."

Zayn: "you know what...fuck this. Fuck it."

and zayn stormed out the door, slamming it so the entire arena echoed with the sound.

Zayn was furious. He had no idea what to believe. He was literally about to tell Harry that he loved him tonight, but at this point he couldn't. His eyes were red and he had the look of anger so present on his face. Without ever thinking about turning around he called an uber back to the hotel room.

...
*back in the dressing room*

Harry: "let me ask you something."

Louis: "sure styles"

Harry: "why in the fucking world would you make something like that up. just to piss him off."

Louis: "because I knew he'd get pissed. cause I had a feeling you guys were a thing."

Harry: "and it's not your problem. but why are you here anyway."

Louis: "cause I miss you, and what we had"

Harry: "I told you that what we had back then wasn't for the long term. I told you that I was using you to fill that void. And I didn't mean it, to hurt you. But we both knew it wasn't gonna last Lou."

Louis: "fuck back then, we can restart. We can be something. Fuck zayn. Who cares about that dick."

Harry: "actually I do, a lot. and you standing in here is preventing me from calling him to make sure that he's alright. because you pissed him the fuck off Louis. And I haven't seen him this mad since he got into the fight with the paps."

Louis: "after what he did to the band, to you...he deserves it."

Harry: "shut the fuck up. shut up. he doesn't deserve any of the shit he got. he left the damn band because of the management and because of his anxiety. I was his best friend Lou, don't act like you knew all of his reasons. He did what he had to do."

Louis: "oh so now your on his side. didn't seem that way when you cried every day and said that he was the biggest dick you've ever met after he left."

Harry: "that's because it had just happened. I was hurt, I was confused. But I also learned to understand that his reasons were so valid. He wasn't happy, and if you're not happy, you should be able to do whatever you can to gain that happiness and he did that. That's why I have so much respect for him. Did that answer your question, or do you wanna keep telling me to come back to you?"

Louis: "fuck off honestly. I came all this way to come to your show and this is how I get treated. I thought your moto was to treat people with kindness?"

Harry: "I'm not perfect. And don't act like you drove 12 hours to get here. We're in California, you have a chauffeur for fuck sake. But if all you want is a thank you, than so be it. Thanks for coming Lou, but I have shit to take care of now, thanks to you. So I'm gonna be on my way. Don't bother texting or calling me cause I will not be answering. And I'll be damned if you reach out to Z either."

With that Harry stormed out of his own dressing room and headed to the SUV.