Six

The show concluded, and to both Harry and Zayn, it felt like a life time...for they couldn't get the sheer image of each other out of their heads.

Harry thinking about the beautiful smirk that Zayn held so perfectly on his face.

Zayn thinking about the curls that fell so perfectly on top of Harry's head.

When did they become so infected with each other and why didn't they act on this earlier?

....

After he stepped off stage, Harry rushed through the back hallways in an attempt to get away from management and anyone else in his path...except for Zayn.

Phone in hand, as he ran down the hallway looking back to make sure nobody was following...he texted Zayn, eager to be in his presence as soon as he could.

Harry: Z, I'm in my backup dressing room. When you come back stage go straight down the hallway until you come to a sign that says "Raise Your Glass", and make a left. First door on your right;) hurry!!

Zayn: was waiting for ur text, be there in a second;) be ready for me...

Harry: I'm already hard, it's not going anywhere until you satisfy it soooo....

Zayn: Shit, I'm sprinting now;p

...

When Zayn reached the door, he barely knocked once before Harry opened, grabbed his leather jacket and yanked him inside, shutting the door quickly behind them.

Zayn: "...shit Harry, nobody followed me damn"

Harry: "I'm not scared that someone's following you, I just need you...like now"

Harry pointed down and Zayn's eyes followed his direction, and got wider as he witnessed the bulge in front of him.

Zayn: "holy fuck..."

Harry: "it's all yours if you want it"

Harry looked into his eyes shyly

Zayn: "...of course I do Haz, but I think after our needs are...satisfied, we need to have a chat yes?"

Harry: "sure, of course...just take my pants off before I come from just looking at you."

Zayn let out a laugh and immediately tore his own shirt off before turning around and locking the door behind them.