34 | We & Moments

"Are you still mad at me?" I question, staring at Kuya Yoongi who has a surly look on his face

"You ate," he sucks in a deep breath before continuing in an accusing tone, "my kimchi fried rice. Then, continued to inhale my lamb skewers." The pout on his lips lingers on his face.

"I was hungry," I argue, but he crosses his arms in front of his chest and stares ahead with an indifferent expression.

"You already had your own serving," he whines petulantly, feeling unjust by my actions.

"Yeah, but I was still hungry, Kuya Yoonie," I whisper, making sure to add a tinge of sadness in my voice to attract sympathy.

Kuya Yoongi's angry façade cracks for a second to fondly smile at my reasoning. He then attempts to return the serious expression on his face, but he knows it's too late since I know I've already gotten to him.

He reaches into the bag placed on an empty chair and hands me another container of food. "Here, have Hobi's."

The bathroom door flings open and Kuya Hobi emerges from it, instantly dashing to grab his container of food before I get the chance to take it from Kuya Yoongi's outstretched hand. "What? No! Hyung, this is mine."

"So?" Kuya Yoongi turns to Kuya Hobi with an eyebrow raised. "She took my food and you didn't hear me complaining."

Kuya Hobi takes a seat on the couch and opens the container, the smell wafting to my nose and making my stomach grumble again at the sight. "Yes, I did actually. You were whining so loud I couldn't even hear myself pee."

Before Kuya Yoongi can attack Kuya Hobi with one of my extra pillows, the door to the room opens and Kuya Jin and Kuya Namjoon waltz into the room with drinks in their hands.

"I give up," Kuya Jin says, as he hands coffee to each of the guys. He walks over to pinch my cheeks gently as a way of greeting.

"Aish, hyung!" Kuya Joon whines, stomping his way over to me. When he reaches me, his hand extends to ruffle my hair. Then, he turns his attention back to Kuya Jin. "But I want to learn how."

"What is Namjoon grumbling about?" Kuya Yoongi questions Kuya Jin, who has taken a seat beside Kuya Hobi on the couch.

"He wants to finally learn how to drive," Kuya Jin explains, before taking a long sip of his drink. "And he wants me to teach him."

"What's wrong with that?" Kuya Hobi asks, feeding a piece of his food to Kuya Jin who has his mouth wide open, waiting to be fed.

"What's wrong?" He asks incredulously, after chewing down his food. Kuya Jin then turns to Kuya Joon. "Say, you're driving—"

"Oh, God. Can you imagine?" Kuya Yoongi mutters, earning a slap from Kuya Joon and a shush from Kuya Jin.

Kuya Jin continues, "And Jimin and a random puppy walk into the road—"