44 | We & Flowers

"Don't confuse those flowers with me, Mae

"Don't confuse those flowers with me, Mae." I slightly jump at the sudden sound behind me. I turn around only to be met with a smile so bright it nearly blinds me.

"Oh trust me, there's a noticeable difference," I quip, taking note of the black apron he's sporting over a white long-sleeve shirt and black slacks.

"You're so unsupportive," Kuya Hobi pouts as we walk together to the filming site. "Just humour me, will you?"

Today, the boys are filming another episode for Run! BTS at a flower shop. I assume that the concept for this episode will be the members as florists, based on their chic outfits and the various flowers that surrounds the entire store.

The camera crew are still setting up the camera and lights and their staff members are busy boarding up the windows for privacy, while the members are still being taken care of by their stylists. It seems that Kuya Hobi is the first to finish amongst them.

"Because you get more and more shameless as time goes by," I counter, ignoring the childish roll of his eyes.

"Do you think we'll be playing a game?" Kuya Jin joins in our conversation, having finished being styled as well.

"I don't think so. Maybe it's like that pottery episode and you'll be making special bouquets for each other?" I suggest.

Kuya Hobi hums in agreement. "I heard our concept revolves around our birth flowers."

"Do you know your birth flower, Mae?" Kuya Jin questions, as the three of us plant ourselves in a spot behind the cameras, out of everyone's way.

"An oxlip," I respond. "It's small and almost like a drooping, muted yellow flower."

"Really?" Kuya Hobi asks, his eyes lighting up in curiosity. "Do you know what it symbolizes?"

"If I'm not mistaken, it symbolizes youth or young love."

Kuya Hobi's eyebrows shoot up upon hearing my words. "Young love, huh?" he says in a teasing manner. "What a lovely coincidence."

"What's a coincidence?" Jimin pipes in as he walks closer to us, Kuya Joon in tow behind him.

"Mae's birth flower symbolizes young love," Kuya Hobi answers Jimin before I get the chance to speak. The trio, which includes Kuya Joon, exchange meaningful looks with each other and I internally sigh at their lack of ability to be discreet.

It's Kuya Jin who decides to break their obvious facial conversation with each other. "The crew's finished setting up. Let's go to our places."

The trio complies to the oldest's instruction as they make their way to their spots behind the tables set up for them, where Jungkook and Kuya Yoongi are already patiently waiting.