Chapter 29: Winter Moon Festival Pt. 4

"Katherine?"

"Rebecca?"

Both women stood there in shock and joy. Tears filled Katherine's eyes blurring her vision some as she stared at her long lost sister. This felt so unreal. For years she wondered if her sister was dead or alive. Now she knows.

"Oh my gosh! Rebecca!" Katherine cried as she ran and hugged her sister. The two held on to each other in a tight embrace afraid to let each other go. After a good while of tears and a long embrace the sisters released each other staring into each others eyes with tears of joy.

"What? How? Where?" Katherine asked a series of questions. Her thoughts were all rambled up in her mind.

Rebecca let out a small chuckle as she wiped the tears from her eyes. "I missed you too, sis."

"Where have you been?" Katherine asked taking a step back from her sister, but not letting go of her hands. She looked at her younger sister up and down as she noticed much has changed of her. No longer was she this annoying and immature teenage girl. What stood before her was a fully grown woman.

Rebecca let out a sigh. "A lot has happened, Kat."

Katherine felt pain in heart as she can only imagine the torture she has gone through. Tears spilled from her eyes once again as she thought back to that night she was taken. If only she had fought for her sister instead of running. If only she could have...

"It's okay Katherine." Rebecca said as if she knew what Katherine was thinking. "It's not your fault. You were afraid and didn't know what to do." Katherine wiped her tears and nodded, but still held the guilt inside of her. "So, what happened to you?" Katherine asked once more.

Rebecca then looked around to see who was watching them. When she noticed no one was watching she motioned for Katherine to follow her to the serving table. The particular area barely had anyone standing there making it a perfect place to talk. Once over there Rebecca began to tell her story. "Well after I was pinned down to the ground and bitten I passed out from the pain and shock. When I woke up I found myself laying on a soft bed and that's when I saw him." Rebecca paused for a moment and let out a shaky breath. "Ever since I looked into his brown eyes my life hasn't been the same since. For the last few years I wasn't allowed to leave his house thanks to that stupid tracker. This is the first I had social interaction in years."

Katherine gave her a look of sympathy and gave her sister another hug. "I'm sorry, Rebecca." Katherine said softly as they pulled apart. "The past few years haven't been great for me either. Our family has been worried sick about you."

Rebecca looked up at Katherine as a thought crossed her mind. "Mom? Dad? Where are they? Where's our brother?"

Katherine shook her head. "I have no idea. I tried to find them, but I couldn't." Katherine looked around a moment and pulled her sister closer. "I have sort of a plan." Rebecca gave her a confused look. "I'm leaving this place tonight."

Rebecca gave her a shock look. "Kat, you can't. What about Alp-"

"You can come with me Rebecca." Katherine interrupted.

Rebecca let out a sigh. "I can't. I-"

"Mate." Both women turned to see a large man with curly black hair and dark skin complexion approach them. The man wrapped his arm around Rebecca's waist causing her to flinch. This reaction did not go unnoticed to her causing her blood to boil and her fist clench. 'This is the same bastard that took my sister.' She thought with rage.

"Luna Prime." The man said in greeting as he bowed his head. He then stood up and looked between Rebecca and Katherine confused. "Mate, do you know Luna Prime?"