Betrayal

☆Joker has just been arrested but it turns out he has help on the inside. Sometimes defending what you stand for just might gain the respect for others☆

----

The streets were trashed with destroyed property and spilt paint. Riots were breaking out left and right. People in clown masks roamed and destroyed everything in their path. All for him.

Joker's gazed out the window of the police car, his cackling all the officers could hear over the sounds of explosions and screaming.

_____ sat in the passenger seat and looked over the city she served. What a shitshow..

They were called to the scene after Joker pulled that smug stunt on LIVE television. She knew the town city was crazy, but she didn't know just how shitty it really was.

She, of course, left a good impression on Joker. She was the one to tackle him onto the ground and handcuffed him. She wouldn't forget how he spoke to her when she had him face down on the ground.

"Well, hellooo gorgeous!" Joker smirked up at the officer that pinned him to the floor. "Come here often?"

"You are so under arrest.." The female officer was pressed up against him, flipping him so he was face down. She bent his arms behind him and started cuffing him. "You even thing about resisting and I won't hesitate to put a bullet between your eyes.."

"God, you're giving me such a hard on with your threats, baby." Joker chuckled, letting her cuff him. He could have easily thrown her off but man, he was having a hard time thinking. "Think when we get to the station I can take you out to dinner later tonight?"

"Quiet! Or I promise you I'll make you wish you had shot yourself a long time ago." The officer hoisted Joker to his feet, starting to drag him away towards the exit. Joker didn't resist, he just followed her lead.

"I think I'm in love."

"Shut up, Clown. All of this shit is happening because of what you did!" _____'s partner glared at Joker from the rear view mirror. Joker chuckled, leaning his head against the only barrier between him and the officers.

"I know. Isn't it beautiful?" He asked, his attention now turning to _____. "So about dinner. Are you feeling Italian? Chinese? You look like the kind of gal that deserves fine wine and dining."

"I Said Shut It!"

Bang

Joker jolted back, eyes widened in shock. He wasn't shot, was he? His ears rang as his vision cleared to see blood on the driver's side window. The car swerved but gained control once _____ took the wheel and shoved her partner out of the car. She shifted into the driver's seat and drove the car to a stop.

Joker blinked as she got out of the car and walked to his side, opening the door and gesturing for him to get out. Not sure if he was either scared or turned on by her, he followed her orders.

_____ uncuffed him and opened the passenger side of the door. Joker looked at his now free wrists, he pondered if he should run or not. However, he complied and got in. He watched the officer make her way back to the driver's side and got in. After closing the door she grabbed him by the collar and kissed him roughly.

At first he was taken back, but easily melted into her lips and caressed her cheek.

He groaned against her lips when she bit down, even drawing blood. Did he have an erection? Absolutly.

When they pulled away he studied the grin on her lips as she changed gears and sped off. She glanced at him when he set a hand on her thigh. She chuckled.

"So you said something about dinner?"