Doomed Since Birth

Arthur and his sister share a deep connection, one that has kept them together all these years. They refuse to go their separate ways, fearing that they will never feel love the way they feel for each other☆

Warning: incest

----

Arthur and _____ were always close. Ever since they could remember they were always by each other's sides. Thick and thin they always had each other to comfort the other.

Arthur did what he could to provide for his sister and his disabled mother. In return, _____ did the same. They both worked hard to keep the apartment they kept. Arthur was a party clown. _____ was a waitress at a local diner. Both of the rarely saw each other unless they both had the day off or if Arthur stayed up long enough for his sister to come home from her double shift. Which he mostly did.

They spent the rest of the night of the couch, watching whatever was on. Mostly the Murray Franklin Show which Arthur and his mother adored while his sister could have cared less.

_____ defended her brother and his condition, standing up to most people when they rudely asked what's so funny? They always believed Arthur was born with the contition, either inherited by Penny or their unknown father.

Arthur and _____ were twins. Not identical of course. Arthur looked a bit older than his sister. _____ blamed it on how he didn't take care of himself. Smoking and stressing over everything. It was taking a toll on him.

______ would never tell Arthur that she had been making extra money on the side. Waitressing wasn't able to cover everything. She had to sacrifice things to keep her family happy. Even if it meant she had to put on a pair of heels and get comfortable with gripping a pole.

_____ opened the door to the apartment and stumbled in. She was exhausted and wanted nothing more than to take a hot bath and go to bed so she can wake up and repeat her day. She set down her purse and looked into her mother's bedroom. Fast asleep. She quietly closed the door and peeked into the living room. Arthur was curled up on the recliner, leaving the couch for her. _____ walked over and placed a blanket onto her brother. Without bothering him she walked into the bathroom, cracking it open. She turned on the water and began taking off her clothes.

She stepped into the warm tub, the water instantly feeling like heaven on her aching feet. She gripped the sides of the tub as she slid down, her stiff body relaxing. Her muscles loosened and she let out a pained moan. She could never admit that she worked at the diner at nights anymore. She was a waitress in the morning and a girl of the night in the evenings.

The longs shifts and endless movement caused her body stress. She was beginning to look like she was ten years older than she actually was. It frustrated her. She should be dating, meeting a guy and settling down. She should be having children and worrying about their futures and not worrying about her living on the streets.

"Tough night?"

_____ jolted at the sudden presence. She covered her bare chest and looked at the door way, seeing that Arthur was standing there.

"Oh, I'm sorry if I woke you.." She relaxed, her hands slipping from her chest and back into the water. Arthur entered the bathroom, walking towards the tub and sitting by his sister, his back against the porcelain.

"I wasn't asleep.. couldn't.." He rested his arm on his bent knee, his eyes staring at the wall.

"I thought your medication was suppose to help you sleep. Isn't that what your doctor told you?" _____ asked, frustration in her voice. She was tired of her brother having to take different pills with no effect. Arthur scoffed.