The Bunny Woman

There's a masked woman who gets rid of those who have done wrong. She's not a hero nor a villain. She is the Bunny Woman☆

-------

The Bunny Woman. 

Everybody knew the tale of the Bunny Woman. 

She stalks in the shadows at night. She hunts the predators and soon they become the pray. The Bunny Woman's favorite thing to use on her prey is a rusty hatchet. She had prefect aim. She never misses. 

This type of tale was right up Joker's ally. The idea of a mysterious bunny lady lurking in the streets of Gotham was quite to his liking. He was very eager to run into this masked creature. She was dangerous. She was unknown. She was a complete mystery. And Joker found that more than enough to start a search party for this Bunny Woman. If she was all that she deemed to be, she would be quite useful to him. 

However, she was very hard to find. And not just that, if she was found, Joker never got word from his men. No, Joker's men would be returned to him, their limbs missing and the same trauma to the back of the head. A gash to the skull caused by a hatchet. 

It was clear that The Bunny Woman was picking his men off one by one. It was good that he had more than plenty. 

Then he received word that one of his men was able to snap a photo of the masked beast before his demise. His phone was pushed into the gash in the back of his head. Gruesome. They were able to retrieve it and unlock his phone. The first thing to open was the photo gallery. In there they got an image of what she looked like. 

The Bunny Woman. The image was blurred but from what Joker could see her description was that of her name. She wore all black from what he could tell, the only thing that wasn't black was her mask. The bunny shaped mask was a porcelain white and stopped above her bottom lip. Even the eyes were bitch black, giving him no real facial details. She looked to have pounced onto his henchman, hatchet in hand and an empty look behind the black eyes. 

Joker furrowed a brow when he looked at something off about the photo. It appeared to have been taken in an alleyway. One he was familiar with. He smirked. He knew where the murders happened. 

He would soon have his Bunny Woman. 

Joker and his men went back to the scene of the crime. They went to the dark alley where the man with the phone lodged in his skull was found. His men were a bit unnerved. Joker could hardly blame them. However he wasn't the least bit frightened. He was excited. If there was anyone who deserved to witness her performance, it was him. Joker walked down the dark alley, his eyes scanning every corner of the bricks. 

"Heeere bunny, bunny, bunny..." He grinned, his gloved hands tracing the fractured brick as he ventured further into the unknown. "Come out and play.."

Just then, there was a swift gust of wind that past Joker's face, causing him to pause in his step. The next thing he heard was a bashing sound, before a great weight fell to the ground behind him. Joker turned and saw that one of his men was on the ground, a hatchet buried into his skull. The rest of his men backed away from the body, guns aimed in different directions. They blindly shot into the darkness, causing Joker to raise his hand out in a dismissive tone. 

"Don't shoot! We don't want our little bunny hurt.." Joker gazed back into the darkness.

He could hear her. The sound of her hatchet scraping against the brick, possibly leaving a scar in the wall like he had just touched. He grinned when he caught a glimpse of her. Her ivory mask reflecting in the pale moonlight. Her eyes an ebony stare. She was tall, above the same height as him. The ears on her mask would have made her looked taller, the cheater. The glimpse was just enough to let him know what he was going up against. She was well built, like years of training, even thicker in some places.