Coffee Run

☆ Joker waits to be interrogated, he's stubborn though and won't talk. So, they send in the assistant.☆

------

Gordon was starting to get frustrated. The clown on the other side of the double sided mirror was beginning to put him on edge. What he'd give to throw a punch in that painted face. After all that he's done, he's just gonna sit there and laugh like a little school girl while people die. All because of him.

And he was winning.

Yeah, they had him captured and will be locked up for good but it didn't help that he had hostages who's lives were slowly slipping away while the debated how to get him to talk. Joker was a smart one, he knew how this game was played.

He would win.

"We could always send in The Bat.."

"I'd rather use him as a last resort.." Gordon crossed his arms and groaned. "You'd think he would be bragging about what he's done. Now all of a sudden he's quiet.."

Gordon looked around at the men in the room with him. None of them would be able to get anything out of Joker. Again, Joker wasn't stupid. If anyone was to walk in with a uniform on he'd seal himself up like a safe. That's when the woman standing by the door caught his attention. Buttoned blouse and pencil skirt; a lovely creature who's only purpose was to be bossed around. There was no way she was one to interigate the smart clown but Gordon knew Joker's game.

Joker couldn't resist when it came to helplessness.

------

Joker sat patiently in the quiet room, gently giggling the handcuffs as he got comfortable. He's been sitting here for a few hours now but he didn't mind. Everything was going smoothly from his point of few. This is how the plan was suppose to go anyway.

He was a bit puzzled with how much time Gordon and his men were wasting. Were they not aware that the more they lingered here the less they would have time to save Harvey.. or perhaps save Rachel.. Joker smacked his lips as he glanced to the mirrored wall. Were they even in there? Was another on the other side of the glass, watching him? Surly they wouldn't have forgotten about him. That would be... interesting.. He would be surprised if they just left him there while they tried figuring out the game on their own. He was sure at least The Bat would have shown up. Maybe Batman was on the otherside of the glass too. Not sure what was going on, Joker adjusted his seating position and tapped his foot on the ground.

Why wasn't anyone here?

Just then, the door opened. Joker straightened his posture a bit to take a glance at Gordon... or maybe Batman..

However he was confused when neither of them walked in. Hell, it wasn't even a cop. A woman walked in, a cup carrier in hand as she closed the door behind her. She was visibly nervous as she kept her sight locked on the ground. Joker smirked as she began walking over to the table.

She was carrying coffee.

"Well hello there, sweetheart."

The woman set the carrier on the table and took one of the coffees out, placing it close to Joker.

"I-I figured you might want something to drink while time passes.." She said hushly but the room carried sound quite nicely. Joker could hear the uneasy shake in her voice.

She wasn't nervous. She was terrified. Oh him, he assumed.

"While time passes.." Joker repeated, an arch in his brow. The woman nodded. Joker eyed the landyard around her neck, her ID giving her name. "Tell me, Miss ______. What kind of game are they playing?" He eyed her. She glanced up, meeting his intense gaze for the first time. His ebony eyes bored into her, causing her to take a step back. "Surely they didn't forget about me in here?"