Sharing The Spotlight

☆Joker is excited that he gets to shared the stage with one of his favorite actresses. He's happier to find out that they'll be sharing the same dressing room☆

-----

Joker sat back in his seat and looked in the mirror in the large dressing room. There was a certain separating him from the other side of the room. He was eager to meet one of his favorite actresses tonight.

Fucking _____ _____.

One of the most beautiful actresses Gotham had ever seen, in his opinion. She was a classic, flawless and had a kind heart.

He was told when he arrived that he would be sharing the stage with the famous actress. Joker was more than happy to have her join in on his plans for tonight.

The gun sat in his waistband while his legs were propped up on the vanity. He enjoyed his last hour with a cigarette while daydreaming.

He practiced how he would do it over and over again. Knock knock.

Bang.

Yeah. One shot and he'd be a legend.

Joker commits suicide on The Murray Franklin Show. Classic.

There was a knock at the door before it suddenly opened. Joker stood up, expecting Murray or a producer. However he was taken back when it was the actress herself.

She busted through the door, paparazzi already on her tail. Bright lights flashed as they attempted to get a good photo of her. Joker shielded his eyes momentarily before the actress slammed the door shut. She leaned against it and sighed.

_____ ______. In person too.

Joker lowered his arm, studying her.

She looked more gorgeous in person.

"Oh hello." _____ smiled at him, holding a hand out to shake. "I'm _____ ______, you and I are to attend the show together?"

"Arthur Fleck, Miss ______." Joker took her hand, flipping it and bringing it to his lips. "But tonight I'll be known as Joker." He kissed her hand, feeling her soft skin against his lips. She smelled of honeysuckle.

"I heard of you. Your video was quite popular for a while, though I must say for the wrong reasons.." She gave a forced smile, wincing at how the editors made a fool of this Joker. She could see the play on words. Joker, that's what they called him.

"Hey, I'm here now. That's all the matters." Joker chuckled, walking towards the curtain and peeling it back for her. "I'm not sure if they told you, we're sharing the room." He stated, a little sheepishly.

Joker had more confidence than ever.. at least he thought he did until she walked in. The Arthur within him was practically buckling at the knees.

"No, I wasn't aware.." The actress seemed puzzled at first but quickly shook it off. "Oh well, you can't be that bad, can you?" She chuckled, passing by the clown to get to her chair. Joker joined her laughter.

She seemed so different in person.

In the movies she always played the damsel in distress. The love interest. Her characters were always portrayed to be elegant, a but uptight and helplessly romantic. Not to say that she wasn't but she seemed to be... human.

Joker saw how exhausted she was from the paparazzi. One of her stature should always be camera friendly. It was a relief to see that she wasn't like Wayne or any of those rich pricks.

"So, Joker. Is this your first time being interviewed?" _____ asked as she sat down at the vanity. She was doing subtle touch ups to her makeup and hair, covering up any little flaw. Joker nodded.