Arthur

☆ This isn't how it was suppose to be. Arthur should've been there. It should have been him in the delivery room with her. But he's gone and that hurts more than childbirth.

-----

"No! No, I want an epidural!"

______ cried out, her knuckles white as she held onto the railings of the hospital bed. Many nurses and a doctor were held at gun point, forced to bend at Joker's will. He wouldn't allow anything to go wrong. Not today.

"You heard her, doc. Epidural, now." Joker motioned to the mother of his child. The doctor was trembling as Joker held a gun to his head.

"S-She can't. She's already ten centimeters."

"Meaning?"

"It's too late for an epidural, she's already in the stages of crowning." The doctor stated, pulling a chair up as he prepared himself to deliver the baby. Joker sighed and glanced at the woman he forcefully took.

She was crying out in agony and anguish. She didn't want this. She never wanted this. She didn't want him.

"Darling. I know you're in a lot of pain but the doc says it's too late for any kind of drugs." Joker made his way to the woman's side. He reached over and letter her damp forehead. He felt sorry that he couldn't take away her pain but she had been stubborn the past nine months. Out right refusing to eat and hoping that she miscarried.

"Get Away!" She turned her head away from him, causing Joker to coil back. "I hope they're dead.. I hope they're dead.." She repeated to herself, clenching her eyes shut as she felt another contraction coming.

As much as she wished she could deny the child's life, she would give birth without concent. This baby would be born whether she wanted it or not.

"You're already crowning beautifully." The doctor stated, nervously gazing up at Joker as he stared at his woman, deep in thought.

How dare she be so stubborn now. After all he's done to keep her healthy, to keep his baby healthy. Joker stressed night and day until the day she went into labour. She might've hated him, but she owed him this much. She was his.

"I Can't! I can't do this!" ______ screamed, thrashing around on the bed. Nurses rushed to her aid, to hold her down.

"You'll hurt the baby if you don't calm down! Please, just breathe. Breathe and it'll be quicker."

"No! I want them dead!"

They felt terrible for the woman in the bed. They didn't know who she was or her relationship with Joker. They just know that Joker nerarly took hostage of the whole building. His goonies were scattered at every exit, making sure that all hands were accessible for the birth of his baby. The woman was rushed in, screaming protests and begging them to let her die.

What did this man to do her?

"Darling, that's no way to speak about our baby. This is a happy day! We're going to be one happy family." Joker smiled while by her side. He insisted on being in the room with her. He demanded to be present.

"I Hate You! I hope your spawn is dead!" ______ cursed him, crying out desperately for help. "Please Let Me Die! Let Us Die!"

"The head is out. Give us a good push and it'll be over." The doctor tried soothing her agony with his words. If she could just get it through her head that once it was over the pain would stop. Still, she was stubborn.

"You can do it, love. Breath and push." Joker kissed her head in a loving manor. He loved the mother of his child. That's why they were here with the best doctor. She needed the best care.