one | introduction |

Pari

She is shy and an introvert. She has been forced to come to India to get over her past that have been affecting her in a lot of ways. She has a hard time befriending people due to her past experiences and feels that nobody can like as she is incapable of loving her ownself. She is hardly ever seen in a party and if you actually do see her in a party its in a corner with a drink in her one hand and her phone in another, ignoring the world around her, but with her friends, she is exactly the opposite, she is bubbly, busting with energy.

Siddharth Malhotra

An upcoming actor with quite a lot of films in his bag. A hunk whom every girl crush on including his co actors. He shares the same apartment as Pari and are neighbours. He has a mysterious aura about himself and is reserved, which soon changes when he meets Pari.

Aparshakti Khurrana 

Another Bollywood actor who unlike Siddharth doesn't bask in the glory of commercial Bollywood films, but that doesn't make him invisible. He and Pari becomes friends real soon bonding over their love for ditching parties. He too like Pari is indifferent to the Industry and feels like an outsider. He is one of her true friends in India

Recurring Cast

Daniel Earnshaw

He is the owner, CEO and chairman of the Enarnshaw industries, a father figure to Pari and his official gaurdian in London. He doesn't have any daughter of his own so he treats Pari like his own, always looking after her and doing what is best for her.

Louise Wilson And Harpreet Singh

They are Pari's best friends back in England. They have gone to the same college together and befriended her when she had just been admitted. They are always there for her both in her good and her bad times. They are a couple, Louise is English while Harpreet is an Indian Sikh but that doesn't stop them from being a power couple.

Maddy

She is Pari's best friend from India during her childhood days but they had lost contact when Pari had left for London, They meet again when she comes back but thinks take an unexpected turn which them both of them hurt and shattered.

Ayushman Khuranna, Varun Dhawan, Alia Bhatt and Jacqueline Fernandes.

They play themselves, actors just like Siddharth, his co actors and friends. They soon become acquaintances of Pari aswell.

.

Hey lovelies, this is the cast. Some more are soon to be added but they will be introduced in the subsequent chapters. Hope you like them and don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts.