thirty six | london |

Pari woke up in the morning lying in Siddharth's arm, a blush crept onto her face recollecting the events of last night and how good it felt to finally have acknowledged her feelings and having talked it out with. Pari got up a little on the bed, balancing herself on my right arms, taking a look at the window she saw that the rain had subsided and the greenery in her backyard was brighter than before. She carefully took the cover off her body and got out of the bed careful not to wake Siddharth up.

Pari took a quick shower and headed down to the kitchen to make them some breakfast, going through the pantry she decided to make themselves some Egg Benedict and tea. Once done, she walked to her bedroom upstairs, entering through the door she placed the tray on the bedside table. Pari slowly nudged Siddharth to wake him up. His eyes opened slowly and once he register where he was, recollecting the memories of last night he smirked as his eyes fell on Pari. Siddharth got hold of Pari's hand that were on his side on the bed and pulled her towards himself trying to kiss her.

Pushing him aside in a playful manner, Pari balanced herself and stood up straight. "I have got breakfast for you." Pari said motioning to the plate that laid idle on the table.

"But I am in no mood for breakfast, I am in mood for some fun." Siddharth said the same smirk playing on his lips as he again grabbed hold of Pari's arms and tried pulling her towards him with a jerk that Pari resisted and getting up to be able to exert more force on him, pushing him aside. Siddharth knew he would ultimately lose, so he finally gave up. Now, it was Pari, who was pulling him by the arm to which Siddharth didn't resist and following suit got up from the bed, walking towards the bathroom as Pari pushed him inside, turning just before closing the door, grabbing hold of Pari's arm once again and pulling her inside with him. "Join me." He said a smile playing on his lips as she winked at Pari.

"In your dreams." Pari said as she broke free from Siddharth's grip which had now loosened considerably.

"You are my dream, that has now come true." Siddharth said before he did something that took Pari by surprise and then warmed her already fluttering heart. He leaned in closer to Pari and then kissed the tip of her nose.

Once Siddharth broke away from the kiss, he looks down to find a blushing Pari, heat radiating from her body and seeping into his before she could finally get a hold of her thoughts when she finally looked up, pushing Siddharth inside the washroom once again. "Go now."

A few minutes later Siddharth was done getting freshened up and both of them were having their breakfast. "So, are you going to show me around London today?" Siddharth asked stabbing his food with the fork.

"Do you want to go see London? Pari asked unsure.

"Of course, I would love to see all your favourite places." Siddharth stated as a matter of fact looking at Pari like she must have been crazy to even ask such a silly question.

"Well, tell me all that you want to do?" Pari offered wanting to know what Siddharth had in mind, not wanting to miss out on anything that he's wants to do while he was here.

"Let go around London for now and then tonight we can meet your friends for dinner." He said pouting with expectant eyes. "I have to thank them after all."

"is it so?" Pari asked playing with her eyebrows mischievously.

"Of course, I wouldn't be here without their help." Siddharth exclaimed.

Hearing Siddharth's plan, Pari immediately agreed, she couldn't have had been happier to know that he wanted to meet her friends. She nodded vigorously, hurriedly eating the remaining of her breakfast, a big smile plastered on her lips and her cheeks red for the remainder of the time she sat at the table.