twenty nine | here we part |

*Aparshakti's POV*

Yesterday had been a tiring day, I had been busy from early in the morning shooting for my upcoming movie with Rajkumar Rao. He was a great guy and we had fun while shooting but they can be really tiring as well, so tiring that you fall asleep on the couch as soon as you get home and that's what I did yesterday. I had come back home very late last night, so tired that I even found it hard to walk on a straight line to my room, so tired that I hadn't bothered changing out of my clothes, plopped down on my couch itself and dozed off to sleep.

I woke up with the sun hitting on my face, walking straight to the bathroom, freshening up and changing out of my work clothes knowing I had a few hours before running off to shoot again. Getting freshened up, I walked to the kitchen, to my refrigerator, taking the juice and pouring some for myself in a glass, sipping on it finally getting ready to make some breakfast when it suddenly hit me. I have gone without checking my phone for over twenty-four hours. I had been so busy that I hadn't gotten the time and it had totally slipped away from my mind.

What if there were important calls that I had missed? Movie deals perhaps?

I looked around trying to find my phone, but unable I walked to the bathroom where I had left my dirty clothes, finally fishing it out from the back pocket of my trousers. I unlocked the phone to see some missed calls from a few friends, family and my brother, and also a few texts from my service providers and Amazon, but among them on e was from Pari, which was unusual of her considering she had never bothered to text but always call. I opened the text.

Goodbye Appu.

She had used my nickname that she had given me to wish me goodbye. I instantly knew this was serious. I tried calling her a few times but her phone was switched off so scrolling down through my phone, thanking god that I had taken his number from Pari, I called Manish.

"Hello." The man said.

"Hey, this is me Aparsakhti, Pari's friend. Where is she." I said in a go not waiting in between to know if he had actually realised who I was or not.

"Yes, yes. Pari ma'am just left, her flight was scheduled to leave today." Manish said.

"Flight? Flight for where?" I asked the worst possible thoughts in my mind.

"She has left to go back home and she will be staying. She didn't tell you?" Manish said shock evident in his voice, but I didn't bother to answer my worst fears having already come true. I disconnected the call and called Siddharth.

*Siddharth's POV*

It has been two days since Pari is ignoring me. I knew my revelation had come as a sudden shock to her but I couldn't keep it to myself anymore. It had been so long since I felt for her, I don't even remember since when I started feeling this way, all I knew was that it was getting stronger and stronger every day and I had to let her know what I was feeling.

It's been two days now and she hasn't replied any of the innumerable texts that I had already sent her, but I didn't call her because I didn't want to invade her space. Yesterday I had waited by my door all day to try and catch her on the way but her apartment had been locked all day which was pretty unusual but I didn't let it get to be, she would probably be over Aparshakti's.

I was making my breakfast when I heard my phone buzz. I saw Aparshakti's name flashing on the screen which filled me with rage, I didn't know why I never liked him, probably because he was always so close to Pari, he was where I always wanted to be. I could hear him as soon as I accepted the call.

"What did you do?" Aparshakti asked angrily, his voice harsh.

"What do you mean?" I asked him perplexed not understanding what he was referring to.