thirty seven | the end |

"One last stop before we head home?" Pari asked Siddharth as they walked out of the capsules. The ride of the London's eye had been wonderful and now Pari wanted to show Siddharth one of her favourite place in London, Frensham Beach, in the county of Surrey, a landlocked beach near the main city of Surrey.

Siddharth's eyes lighted up at the mention of the opportunity of exploring a new place and spending more time with the woman he loved as he literally screamed in Pari's ears "Yes! Let's go, now."

Siddharth and Pari made their way to the car and Pari drove off to the place that she loved the most in London, a place that had been the source of comfort ever since she had been to London, having left her family behind. Going to the beach reminded Pari of the beach trip that she and Siddharth had taken back in Mumbai and the dinner that they had shared near the waves. Little did she know then that she would eventually fall in love with the same guy and he would be travelling miles to just sweep her of my feet. Never in her wildest dream had she imagined any of that happening.

While driving Pari stole a glance at Siddharth who was busy doing something in his phone, probably the thousands of fan mails that he got daily. He seemed lost, and a smile crept up to Pari's face thinking how dedicated Siddharth was to his work and his fans, who had made him the sensation that he was today back in India and to throw it all away for a girl like her. But Pari smile soon vanish and a little sadness crept to my heart as she remembers how Siddharth thought he had left everything to be with me, and even though Pari knew the truth she hasn't disclosed it to Siddharth yet, and she felt guilty.

Soon they pulled up at the parking near the beach. It was a secluded beach but not an undiscovered one. A few families were hanging out here and there and they soon found a spot to seat themselves right near the edge of the water. Siddharth was mesmerised by the blue green sea that stood in front of him, it was actually different from the other seas, the water was hell lot clearer and the colours of the ocean were vivid.

"I wanted to talk to you about something." Pari said breaking the silence and Siddharth turned his back towards the sea to face Pari.

"Yeah?" he asked her, looking as her with care and tenderness, which was enough to melt Pari's heart.

Pari scooted a little closer to Siddharth and then engulfed him in a bone crushing hug. She could tell he was surprised by her sudden action because he went really stiff and then as realization dawned on him of what was happening and how badly he wanted it, he relaxed and his arms slid around Pari's waist.

A few minutes later they pulled away from each other and Pari finally told him what she wanted to for a long time. "Siddharth, thank you for coming all the way for me. I am sorry for leaving like that but I had no other choice." Pari looked at Siddharth with teary eyes before beginning once again. "I thought your life would be better without me like everyone else's have been and is when I am not around, even my parents." Pari said, a tear now escaping her eyes.

Siddharth couldn't bear seeing tears in Pari's eyes and he immediately brought his hand to her cheeks rubbing the tears that were falling and then pulling her closer to him and embracing Pari into another of his warm and comforting hugs. Pari didn't resist knowing she needed it and rested her head on his chest hearing his beautiful beating heart.

"Pari, my life can never be better without you, because you are my life." Siddharth whispered in Pari's ears, smiling softly at her and then kissing her forehead. A faint smile crept up on Pari's face.

They spent some more time there, until it was time for them to go back home and get ready for the dinner with their friends that night. The car ride back was more fun than it had been coming, they were talking about random things and singing along to the songs of the radio. Siddharth was now laughing at a poor joke that Pari had cracked, when his voice went through a sudden tonal shift.