twenty seven | the night |

*Pari's POV*

And Siddharth kissed me.

I was laughing at Siddharth, nearly rolling over the sofa into the floor because he had confessed that he cares about me which did seem liked a joke at that moment. He had requested me to stop laughing but I just couldn't help myself when I suddenly felt one of his hand go up, under my hair that was now open, resting on the back of my head and the other hand around my waist, and then pulling me towards him with a jerk and in one go kissing me.

Kissing me like he was hungry for it.

At first, I wanted to resist, I wanted to tear myself away from him but I was incapable off. My heart knew I had wanted this so badly, I wanted to be kissed and to be loved right, and my heart also knew that it wanted the person to be Siddharth. And somewhere in my heart I didn't want this moment to end, I wanted this to last forever. I had liked him from the very first day that I saw him in the elevator and the feeling only grew with time.

He was kissing me like he had been wanting it for a while. I could feel the warmth radiating off his body and seeping into mine setting me on fire, the fire I never knew existed. After a while I slipped my hands around his neck and started kissing him back with the same intensity. I surrendered myself completely to him. We both had been drunk that night but this felt so right and I was certain none of us was going to regret whatever was going to happen.

He wanted access inside my mouth but I wouldn't let him, I was in the mood for games, I wanted him to wait like I had waited for him so long. A very painful. His hands moved from the back of my head to my bare waist as he traced pattern on my bare skin and kissed me more intensely making me gasp for breath. He gave me enough time to catch my breath and at the same time took this opportunity to slide his tongue inside my mouth.

Once inside, his tongue explored my mouth and played with my tongue, our kiss got more and more intense. I was breathless and I wanted to feel more of Siddharth, I tugged at his buttoned-up shirt but was unable to unbutton them. He then separated his body just enough from mine to unbuttoned his shirt without breaking the kiss. When all the buttons were undone, he held my hand and placed them on his bare chest and I immediately helped him slip his shirt off.

My hands roamed about his body fiercely, I was trying to feel every inch of him. His perfectly chiselled abs and chest. He came closer and his hands went back to my waist and mine to his back and neck

After playing a while with my waist I felt his hands move up to my back and then he cupped my face in huge hands, and bony fingers. He kissed me passionately, leaving a trail of kisses on my jaw and nose and then placing a long, beautiful, lingering kiss on my forehead. Then he wrapped me in another warm hug fidgeting where my saree was pinned to my blouse. I understood he was going to unpin my saree.

I was scared, I had always been so insecure if my body, of the unwanted fat in my arms and belly. I slowly pushed him away not wanting for him to see my body. I was scared of him not liking me anymore or wanting to love me.

Siddharth looked at me questioning.

"I am not comfortable with my body; I am insecure and I am sure you wouldn't like it." I said truthfully hugging my own body.

He came closer to me, hugged me and whispered in my ears. "It you that matters and not your body. But I respect you and your decision."

He then gently placed a kiss on my forehead and walked away not wanting to violate my wishes or do anything because I might not have wanted it.

He was walking away to sit on the other sofa when I grabbed hold of his arm, he turned around and I pulled him closer, strapping him in with my hands, leaving no spaces between us.