seven | utopia |

Not wanting the car ride to be awkward like their first conversation at Siddharth's doorway Pari started thinking of an icebreaker but not finding any she settles for something that rolled naturally of her tongue. "So, what do you have planned?" She asked Siddharth as they left their apartment building in his car.

"I thought we could decide together." Siddharth said his eyes still on the road Infront of them. "I am not much of a planner."

"You're going to make me do all the work huh?" Pari teased as she smirked at Siddharth who had not turned to look at her for a brief moment.

A chuckle escaped his lips. "That was the plan."

"And I though you said you weren't much of a planner." Pari pouted feigning as she crossed her hands and huffed.

"How about we catch a movie? Siddharth asked expectantly his eyes still on the road but stealing glances once in a while. "And then some dinner?" He added.

Oh, please don't make it sound like a date.

"Sounds good to me." Pari said trying to make her mind understand that it wasn't a date, she had nothing to worry about but failing.

"But aren't your fans going to throw themselves at you the moment you enter the theatre?" Pari asked Siddharth not knowing what his life was like but expecting it to be the same as any other celebrity. In India, celebrities were a big deal.

"Not if I book the theatre to ourselves and I can disguise myself properly." Siddharth said his smirk plastered to his face.

What was it with him and his smirks?

After the plans were made, immediately some calls were made by Siddharth, probably to the theatre people, and soon we were at our destination. Pari had thought that it would be some special kind of theatre that was used for screening shows to celebrity but to her surprise it was a theatre just like any regular theatre.

Siddharth exited the car and before Pari could, opening the door for her, helping her to get out. Once she was out, she saw Siddharth pulling the cap that he had worn further downwards and spotting a pair of thick glasses as they headed in.

"This is actually my uncle's. Siddharth said as he pointed to the theatre Infront of them. "I call him whenever I want to watch some movie on the big screen and he makes the necessary arrangements." He added smiling meekly at her and Pari could feel her heart flutter.

Siddharth soon led Pari through the large theatre whose every nooks and cranny he seemed to know before seating her in the middle of the theatre from when the view could be nothing short of perfect Pari had also bought herself a huge tub of popcorn and some Coldrinks, unable to wait for the movie to begin. Siddharth came shortly after talking to someone from the management, sitting right next to Par, and when their hands brushed against each other, Pari could feel the colour of her cheeks change but was glad that the lights were turned off by then.

"Living of junk food, I see." Siddharth teased Pari, eyeing the huge tub of popcorn against her chest.

"Yeah and you are getting none." Pari said as she sticking her tongue out.

Siddharth could not help herself but break out laughing at Pari sticking her tongue out until he recovers. "Not happening. I am going to snatch them if I have to." Siddharth said mimicking trying to reach out for the popcorn.

"What movie are we going to see anyway?" Pari asked curious, hugging the popcorn closer to her chest.

"Avengers: Endgame" Siddharth exclaimed proudly.

Pari's face lit up as soon as she heard the name because she had been meaning to watch the movie for some time now but haven't had the time. Her expression was like a child taken to a candy store and Siddharth couldn't stop himself from the happiness he felt being with someone so unpretentious.