twenty | shimla |

Siddharth and Pari looked at each other unable to comprehend what had just happened, and after collecting themselves they decided to head to the room first and then think of any possible way to avert the situation. The room was pretty decent, on one of the the walls, there hung some pictures and on the opposite wall sat a flat screen television. There were two chair sofa and a small glass table. A full bed laid in the middle with two nightstands adorning its two sides. A dresser stood opposite to the bed along with a closet on its side. The placed their bags inside the closet, not unpacking since they were there only for the night. Pari and Siddharth took turns cleaning up, then slipping into their pyjamas while Siddharth slipped into casual t-shirt and sweatpants. Being done with their night chores, they looked at one another hoping that the other would have a better plan. And when Siddharth didn't speak up, eventually Pari did. "What are we going to do now?" Pari asked throwing her hands in the air.

Siddharth, looking down at his foot thought for some time and finally decided what he thought was the best for then at that situation "You take the bed, I will sleep on the sofa."

"That's a chair sofa, you can't even sit properly in it." Pari said pointing to Siddharth's lower half which sat uncomfortably unable to properly fit his long legs.

"I'll join them together or something." Siddharth said trying to reason.

Pari smiled faintly looking at the adorable face he made, trying hard to convince her only for her to not be uncomfortable no matter how uncomfortable it made him." You take the left end of the bed, I will take the right, and we will try to stick to our side." She said in an authoritative tone making Siddharth not question her anymore, just nodding in acceptance.

They got up from their seats in the chair sofa, making the bed before slipping in together. They had their backs to each other and Pari couldn't stop asking herself if Siddharth was uncomfortable or not before she finally decided to ask him. "It's awkward. Huh?

"Only if you think it to be." Siddharth stated nonchalantly.

"I kick." Pari blurted out mentally facepalming herself for bringing up the topic so abruptly.

"You kick?" Siddharth asked, surprise evident in his voice.

"Yeah I kick in my sleep." Pari said this time completing her sentence.

"Make's sense." Siddharth said as a chuckle escaped his lips.

"Take care." Pari said smiling cheekily, adjusting herself a bit and then dozing off to sleep, feeling the warms radiating from his body and then seeping into hers, even before she got a chance to hear what Siddharth said. Siddharth on the other hand could hardly sleep knowing that he was lying next to the girl that his heart was craving for, something he had wanted for so long but haven't wanted to happen this way.

Pari woke up with the sun shining on her face., turning around he saw Siddharth was not beside me, and hearing the shower running she now knew where he was. Getting up from the bed she walked over to the dresser where her phone lied idle, checking to see if she had any important calls or messages. She saw a text from Louise, cursing her under her breath for whatever she and her boyfriend did last night she opened the text.

How was last night? Did you get some?

She cursed again reading the text and then throwing her phone on the bed when she heard the bathroom door open, hearing clearly as Siddharth walks through the room until finally emerging stopping still in his tracks. Pari looked up only to see his naked body, a towel was wrapped around his torso, water dripping down his chest and his hair onto his shoulders. His tanned skin shone under the sun and the water looking like Brad Pitt emerging out of the sea. His hair was wet and messy and it gave Pari the tingly feelings that she hardly had felt before, as she found her breath hitch at his mere sight.