Chance meeting

There is a spot where the main character tries to commit suicide. be forward

Raya was a no-one. She had no friends, no family, nothing. Her fellow Glaives called her cold, death, evil, and even soulless. For the most part, she was. For once, though, she wished someone would see past the wall she put up. Was there anyone out there that would brave the storm raging in her soul? Raya walked into the training room.

"Look out the reaper is here," Tredd yells out. Raya just closes her eyes and keeps walking.

TreddRaya was on her way home one day when it started to rain

Tredd
Raya was on her way home one day when it started to rain. She looked up at the sky, and as the rain hit her face, her tears mixed in as well. She just couldn't do this anymore. With the rain, no one was around to see her step up to the railing that was about 20 feet up. Raya stood there as the lighting bolts flow across the sky. She closed her eyes and stepped off.

Nyx got off work and headed home when something stopped him in his tracks. He saw Raya standing on a railing. Nyx's heart stopped when he saw her close her eyes as her tears fell, then she stepped off. Nyx warped to her, catching her around her waist. He moved to safety.

Raya felt someone's arms around her as her feet touched the ground. She opened her eyes, and there in front of her was the Glaives Hero Nyx. 

" Why would you do that? I'm not worth your time or anyone else." He wiped her tears away. 

"Why would you say that?"

Nyx saw the pain and hurt in her amethyst eyes. Damn, her eyes could stop a man in his tracks. 

"I know what people say about me." Nyx placed his hand on the side of her face. 

"Have you ever heard me say anything like that?" she shook her head. 

"No, I know you and your two friends are the only ones that put a stop to it." Nyx smiled at her, then took her hand. 

"Come with me. You don't need to be alone with your thoughts tonight." she followed him.

"Sit," Nyx tells her as they enter his apartment. Raya noticed they live in the same building he lived four floors up, though. 

"Talk to me." Raya looked up at him as he hands her a cup of coffee.

Nyx has no idea what she has seen or been through, but he knew he wanted to see a smile on her face. 

"Oh, my sweet Raya. I will help you all you have to do is ask." Nyx knew the glaive had nicknamed her death, and he hated it. Yeah, she was deadly with a blade, and her skills were unmatched he doesn't even think he could beat her. 

"Your safe with me that I can promise you," he tells her as he pulls her into a hug.

Raya woke up in a bed she didn't know and sat up real fast. 

"Good morning. Want some coffee?" she nods and follows him to the kitchen. 

"Look, Nyx; I'm sorry about last night. I don't know what I was thinking." He hands her a cup. 

"Don't worry about it. You feel better at least?" she can't look into his blue eyes.

"Yes." Raya heard him chuckle. 

"I'll pretend you didn't just lie to me." he touched her left shoulder, making her head snap up, and she flinched away. 

"Umm, I should get home and get ready for work. Thank you for your help Nyx." she ran out the door her heart was racing.

Nyx watched her as she ran off. What happened to you, Raya? He thought. Nyx knew now that he had got to hold her in his arms once he wanted to keep her there. She needed someone there to let her know her life had meaning, and he wanted to be that person for her.

 She needed someone there to let her know her life had meaning, and he wanted to be that person for her