Starlight

Raya was out hunting when she heard someone screaming out. She turned to see the sound was coming from an Imperial base close by. Raya walked over and quickly slipped in.

When she saw Crowe, Libertus, and Nyx being held prisoner, she had been gone for two months now, leaving everything behind. She knew she couldn't let them stay here. Sighing, she pulled her two swords off her back.

Nyx yelled out as the man hit Crowe again. " Maybe I will let my men play with her." Nyx was bout to say something when someone else spoke. "You could try, but you will find your men are already dead." He knew that voice anywhere. "Starlight."

"

The three glavies watch as she jumps down and is standing in front of them

The three glavies watch as she jumps down and is standing in front of them. A blue mist forms around her as it starts to take a shape

 A blue mist forms around her as it starts to take a shape

"Let them go or deal with me. I can promise you don't want to play with Death." The man took a step back, dropping Crowe. Her tiger was standing beside her. "YYYou, I have heard of you. They say you can't be killed." The man was on his knees. "Please, I will let them go. Just let me live." She walked over to him, "That was not the deal." Raya killed him without blinking.

Nyx watched as she walked over to them and cut them free. He grabbed her arm. "Please, Starlight, don't walk away from me." She looked at him. "Why you walked away from me after you promised me you wouldn't" He removed her hood so he could see her face. She looked sick and tired. "I was a dumbass." Placing his hand against the side of her face.

Raya craved his touch, and without realizing it, she leaned into his touch. "Come home, My starlight" with cid and Cindy help she had let go of her hate and anger unless it was at the empire.

Nyx watched her close her eyes as a tear fell. He pulled her into his arms. "You don't have to love me starlight, but please stop doing this to yourself." She put her hand on his chest as she looked at him. "Nyx, I never stopped loving you. I can't be that person anymore. I.." He kissed her with so much passion; he had put all his feeling into this one kiss. "We will figure this out together. Just come home to me."

Raya looked at him as she reached up and touched his face. "Nyx, I'm...dying, and I can't do that to you. Smoke has been my only friend and knows my moods." she saw him look at the tiger behind her watching them. "Then I guess smoke comes with. I don't mind." Raya knew in her heart she wouldn't be walking away from him again. "Please don't hurt me again. I won't make it a second time." HE kissed her once more. "Never again, I swear to the six."

Nyx called Drautos saying he was taken some time off and why. "Take whatever time you need to bring her home Nyx. We all need her." Crowe and Libertus took the two to the docks and dropped them off just in time to catch the boat to Galahad. Drautos told him to use the safe house. "It's a late wedding gift. The deed will be put in your names and mailed to you. Good luck hero, you're going to need it."

The two walk into the house when Raya waves her hand, and smoke appears inside the house. "Smoke," she says as the tiger walks over to her side as she reaches out to the tiger.

Nyx watches as she puts her weight on the tiger, and the two walk over to the sofa, and she lays down. "You may go smoke, thank you." she sounds so broken. The tiger bows it's head and turns to a blue smoke and is gone in a blink of an eye.

Raya hears him walking over to her as he kneels next to her. Her breathing labored as sweat covered her body. " Baby, what's happening to you?" She closed her eyes. "I gave up on everything and let death take its hold," she tells him, each breath is a fight. "Starlight don't leave me now that I finally got you back. Please fight for me for us. Let me help you?"

Nyx see's the sadness in her eyes as she looks at him. "I wish it were that easy, my hero." she smiled as she touched his face. "I love you, Raya, please stay with me." Raya starts coughing, and when she removes her hand, it is covered in blood. Her hand falls to her side as she tries to breathe. "At least I got to be in your arms one more time." he heard her whisper.

Nyx move her to see her eyes were closed, and she wasn't breathing. "Raya, please don't go where I can't follow you. Come back to me." he doesn't know how long he sat there holding her in his arms. When a blue smoke once more formed a tiger. Nyx looked up at it. "Can you save her?" The tiger nods and walks overturning into smoke and goes through her body.

Raya was in the beyond when smoke was walking towards her. "It is not your time, my child. You Raya have a calling of your own. Protect those you love. Forgive the man who holds your heart. He truly loves you and needs you as you need him. I will always be there for you and watch over you. You have an untapped power, my child, and when you release it, all will know who you are. Your brother wasn't right; you of all people deserve love, friendship, and happiness. So take back what is yours. Fight for the future you want." the tiger bowed.

Nyx felt her jump in his arms as she let out a gasp. "Hey, your okay, baby shh look at me." He held her face in his hands. "Smoke, where is smoke?" she got up, looking all over. "SMOKE COME TO ME." Nyx walked over to her and hugged her as she cried. "I'm sorry, my starlight."