Pushing forword

It had been a few days since she woke back up. Nyx walked upstairs to her on the balcony, and she took his breath away.

 Nyx walked upstairs to her on the balcony, and she took his breath away

He walked over to her when she looked up at him. "Nyx, I understand why you were mad. I never wanted this. I begged the king to let me at least tell you I was okay. Then when you let me walk away, I still couldn't be mad at you because I did this to us by leaving in the first place. I told myself I did it to protect you and your family, but the truth is I was scared. So when you let me walk out that door, I realized what I had done. I wanted you to hate me because then it made it easier to turn into the person everyone told me I was. Nyx is walking away from you that day when you asked me to forgive you. It broke my heart. Nyx, I can't be hurt like that again."

When she looked up her tears freely falling, she looked like the goddess of sorrow his people say lives among the mortals. "My starlight, I will never hurt you again. This is not your fault, baby. This is all mine. I should have listened to you, not my anger. I will spend the rest of my life, making it up to you, I promise." She walked into his arms freely. "Let's start over then, hero," she says.

Nyx holds her in his arms as they look out into the sky. When she looks down at her, she has her eyes closed; she still seems so tired. "You should rest baby you look like your gonna drop." as if on cue, he feels her legs shaking and picks her up. She curls up in his arms. "You still make me feel safe in your arms, my hero." He lays down with her still in his arms. "That's because it is where you belong for the rest of our lives."

Nyx woke up to her, moving than getting up. "Babe, you okay?" when she kept walking, he got up and followed her. He moved in front of her when he realized she was still asleep. Nyx stopped her from stepping forward. " Starlight wake up," he said while rubbing her arm. "Nyx what.. shit I was sleepwalking, wasn't I?" he smiles but nods. "Want some coffee?" she nods and follows him downstairs. "Sit down, babe. I will bring it to you."

Raya was sitting there when Nyx walked over and sat next to her. "Here." She took the cup from him. She was still lost in her head when she looked up at him. "Want to come somewhere with me, starlight?" she nods. "Okay."

They finish their drinks then get dressed

Raya walks down the stairs. Her two black swords were on her back. She took his outstretched hand, and they walked out of the house. She forgot how peaceful this island was as they hiked she look around. They had been hiking all morning and well into the afternoon when Nyx finally stopped. "Ready? This is what I want to show you."

Nyx let her go first as she walked through some brush she came to a cliff edge where you could see the whole island. He put his arm around her waist as he held her against him. "This place is said to hold magic. That whatever promise you make here can never be broken. So it is here I promise you to always be at your side. I promise I will always listen to you. I promise never to hurt you again, never to turn you away again."

Raya turned to him and touched his face. "I promise never to leave you in the dark again. To tell you everything, even if it means breaking an order. I promise to love you always and forever." They stayed up there in till night fell.