The Assassins

It had been four months with no word from Raya. No clue where she was, he was back at work. Today had him guarding the king when to people in all black kicked open the doors and walked in

 Today had him guarding the king when to people in all black kicked open the doors and walked in

The female assassin was in the lead when the male charge Nyx kicking him away from the king

The female assassin was in the lead when the male charge Nyx kicking him away from the king. As the female walked up, she stopped next to him and looked down. Nyx's heart stopped when he saw her eyes. Before he could say anything, she warped in front of the king and the male assassin.

Raya turned and put her dagger in the neck of the male assassin. "I told you I would kill you all one by one." The man fell dead at her feet. Raya bows to her king, whos nods. She walks over to Nyx and holds her hand out. "Miss me, hero?"

Nyx pulls her into his arms. "Tell me your home." she nods. Nyx hits her in the division. "The hell you thinking. Damn woman, your as reckless." She kissed him. "I'm as reckless as you." The two walked out together.

Nyx opened there apartment door. Once inside, she told him to sit down as she went and made him some tea. "Here drink this it will help." she went over to the dresser with her stuff and grabbed his shirt and some shorts.

Raya changed right there too worn out to care. She stopped when she felt his hand trace the tattoo going down her spine in his language. "Respect, Bravery, Honesty, Loyalty, Justice, and Honor." she hears him say each word.

Nyx looks at each word when he also sees the new fresh scar on her side and how large it is." Damn, what happened, and when?" he heard her let out a sigh. "An hour before I showed up in the throne room." He moves in front of her and can see how tired she is.

Raya puts her shirt on as Nyx is just watching her. she hears her old phone go off. "You kept it charged? Has it been going off while I was gone?" she asked, going over to the desk. "No, this is the first time since you left it." She unlocks it and laughs.

Crowe: WTF?????

Raya: Oh yeah, I'm back, you miss me?

Crowe: Duh, who else I'm I going to get blind ass drunk with. Me and Libs are coming over.

Raya: Bring drinks and pizza

Crowe: Drinks or DRINKS

Raya: You pick

"Crowe and Libertus are on there way with drinks and pizza," she said, sitting down in his lap. "That's fine, my starlight now that your back where you belong." she didn't even realize he had done her hair in till he asked her to turn so he could do the other side. "Nyx...Please be understanding. I may be a little jumpy and on edge."

Nyx rubs her back as she talks. "I can understand why babe. You have done stuff that would rock anyone to there core." Just then there was a bang on the door, causing her to jump up and back up into a corner. He yells out, "It's open" Crowe and Libertus walk in to see a panicked Raya. The two standstill as Nyx slowly walks over to her. "Your okay baby, look at me. That's it, good girl."

Raya slowly calms down. "I'm not a dog Nyx." Crowe starts laughing and hugs her. "I missed you sister. Nyx has been a mess without you." Libertus hugged her as well. "Welcome back, little one." she was so happy to be back with her family and friends. The four sat and talked while eating and drinking.

Nyx was sitting on his bed with Raya asleep in his lap. "She seems on edge," Crowe speaks up. Nyx just looks down at his sleeping wife. "She is. I have a feeling it's going to get a lot worse before it gets better." He waved goodbye to his friends as they left. "baby, you ready for bed?"

Raya felt someone touch her arm and she jumped up, grabbing Nyx's arm, twisting it behind his back. "Oh shit, babe. I'm so sorry." she quickly released him. She slowly dropped to her knees. "Babe, it's okay. I'm fine."
Nyx picked her up and put her back in bed lets go to bed.

short chapter sorry next one will be longer as Raya tries to come to terms with PTSD