Our Pride Shapes The Future

Nyx and Raya, both walkout, telling Luna to stay hidden. " we are here reporting in." Nyx heard the shot as Raya went down. Then another one dropping her all the way.  Nyx was at her side as Tredd walked over.

Raya coughing up blood looked at the glaive as he came closer

Raya coughing up blood looked at the glaive as he came closer. Nyx was holding her as Luna ran to them. "Smoke, go get him, my friend." Raya watched as her tiger ran at Tredd, his bullets going through the tiger. Smoke killed him as Drautos pulled in with Libertus.

"Nyx, I think Drautos is Glauca don't Trust him," she whispered as Drautos came closer

"Nyx, I think Drautos is Glauca don't Trust him," she whispered as Drautos came closer. Smoke attacked Drautos without being told when he changed into Glauca. "Raya dear, I'm shocked you are even moving the sword I put through you and the two bullets I ordered to be shot through you, yet here you are."

Raya went to attack when Glauca kicked her away. She was coughing up a lot of blood at this point when Nyx put on the ring. Out of nowhere, Nyx warped in front of her, blasting Glauca away from her. Libertus was now by Luna.

Raya felt a power building in her. "Libertus get Luna out of here. Leave Glauca to us." She stood up and went next to her husband. "I believe we always vowed to have each others back my hero."

Nyx looked at her."My starlight, are you sure? Your hurt." She smiled at him. "We do this together always." Luna looked at the two of them standing back to back in their battle gear. "Trust me, princess, it is a sight that has made many cower in fear."

Raya and Nyx were fighting nonstop when they finally took out Glauca. Raya turned to see Nyx was fading as she went to his arms. "Nyx, please don't make me do this without you. I can't. I need you." He hugged her as a tear fell from his face. "I will always be with you, my starlight. Please watch out for our family and friends. Raya, thank you for showing me, true love."

She cried as she kissed him, and he was gone his other weapon in her hand. Raya dropped to her knees and screamed. She finally stood and wrapped to make sure Luna made it out.

Raya came up behind Libertus and Crowe. They watched as the princess was walking out the gate. "He's gone." The two turned to see a broken Raya holding Nyx's weapon in her hand. She took one step when all the power in her faded, and she fell.

"Raya, come on, girl, stay awake." Libertus picked her up. "We are going to Galahad, come on, Crowe."  Caring her, the three let the city that no longer was there home.

TIME SKIP 3 MONTHS LATER

Raya is walking into what was a house given to her as a wedding gift and turned it into a hunters HQ for Galahad. "Raya night has taken over." she turned to see Libertus standing there. "I know it's time to head back and help the people of Lucis. Bahamut has called his glaives forward," she said.

Raya and her three friends stepped back onto lucis soil. Raya had Nyx's weapons on her both strapped to her thigh one on each side her sword on her back. " This is where we must part ways, my friends. For hearth." the other two looked at her. "and home." she bowed to them. "Nyx watch over us. We need your strength, my hero. Smoke, go with them, and keep them safe."

Raya walked into the darkness. She was used to the chaos, and she used it to help her fight. Days turned into weeks. Weeks into years. She had been held prisoner then escaped. She had seen Noctis come and restore the light as Luna now stood beside her husband and king.

Raya came to the queen one day and bowed. "Raya, it's good to see you are well. Why have you come here like this?" Raya stood up. "Luna, I can't be what I was with him. Please destroy my records. I will still be around but as Raya Cross. Please, I need your help in getting a new job. I can't be a glaive without my soul any longer."

So Luna did as she was asked with the help of Libertus and Crowe. Raya became Ignis's helper. She lived in the same apartment her and Nyx once shared. His weapons in his nightstand and her sword hidden away.  Raya got one more tattoo next to the one on her spine that said. "OUR PRIDE SHAPES THE FUTURE."

HOPE YOU ALL LIKED THIS STORY. BUT NOW TO TELL YOU THE GREAT NEWS THIS IS NOT THE END FOR RAYA SHE HAS A CALLING INSTORE FOR HER.

 BUT NOW TO TELL YOU THE GREAT NEWS THIS IS NOT THE END FOR RAYA SHE HAS A CALLING INSTORE FOR HER