The Wedding

Raya and Crowe were heading to the docks to pick up Nyx's mom and sister. The two were in there battle uniforms and armed seeing as this was not the best part of town. "Girl you look scary as hell." Crowe joked.

Raya smiled. The two stood there waiting as the boat pulled in. People moved out of the two Glaives way as they walked closer. "RAYA" she smiled when she saw Selena run over and hug her. Nyx's mom came over to them. "Selena they are working child." Raya laughed. "It's okay. We are off duty. This just isn't a safe part of town. Come on cars this way."

Raya was the on driving Selena was up front. "Please can I sit upfront with you?" Raya couldn't tell the girl no. "Crowe the watch the car behind us?" Raya tapped her ear were her com was. "Nyx get to the wear house by the docks. We got someone following us. I will have Crowe stay with your family there as I lead them away." Crowe nods to her.

Raya hit the gas and got far enough ahead to drop them off safely and leave once more. She rounded the corner when a truck hit the back of the car. Raya warped away and landed safely on the ground. Not wanting to be outnumbered she took off.

Meeting up with the others at the hotel room. Raya warped up to the balcony and knocked on the glass door. Nyx opened it and hugged her. "I'm okay babe. Your car is messed up though." He just kissed her "I don't care about the car."

They let Drautos know what happened and he said he would look into it. Raya was sitting in front of a mirror as Nyx's mom did her hair and makeup. "Did my son let you know what was gonna happen?"  Raya shook her head. " Well he and you will be getting a tattoo on your leg it is a band that means you both will always stay grounded in your marriage. Then you both will get to marks tattooed on you that lets others know you are married to each other. The rest is kinda simple and a surprise."

Raya was standing in the bathroom trying not to give in to her panic attack when Crowe walked in and saw her. " Hey now girl you got this. I seen you stare down daemons and niff like they were nothing." She smiled up at Crowe. "Alright I'm ready now. Thanks Crowe."

Nyx saw the doors to the room open and there stood the person he would gladly give his life for.

Raya's wedding dress

Raya's makeup

Raya's hairstyle and color

Raya looked up and smiled at him as she took his hand in hers. Nyx was in his uniform. "You look truly enchanting my starlight." she let out a long-held breath making him chuckle.

Nyx was asked to give his vow to her as Libertus tattooed the band on his right leg. " Raya I vow here in front of our family and friends to always love you. Always have your back in all of life's battles. Be there when you just need someone to hold you when you feel like you can't go on. I vow to never cause you harm and I would proudly give my life to keep you safe. You are my hearth and laying with you in my arms has become my home. So when I say for hearth and home. I mean you my starlight warrior are my world."

Raya was next as Crowe put the band on her right leg. "Nyx ever since that day you saved me. You became my hero. I vow to be the same for you. You have shown me a life I never thought I would deserve. I will give everything in me to keep what is yours safe because now whatever is yours is mine and we all know I protect what is mine with a fierce unbreakable strength. Nyx you are My heart and soul. Without you I would be lost in a raging storm. I will always be at your back. Even should the world rise against you. I will be at your side fighting with you Because you are also my Hearth and Home forever."

Nyx's smiled at her. Nyx's mom walked over with the two ribbons from there armor. Nyx placed his hand on her arm as she did the same. The ribbons were wrapped around there arms. " May you two be forever blessed and forever be at each other's side. As this ribbon now holds you two each other. I know you both will always honor our clan's name and colors." Nyx raised there hands in the air.

" Nyx raised there hands in the air

Like this but all purple

Everyone cheers for the two as Nyx pulls her to him and kisses her. " I love you my Starlight." She looked into his soft blue eyes. "And I love you my Hero."

They all started laughing and talking the friends and family all sharing stories form younger days. Before they knew it. The day was over and it was time for the two now married couple to head home. " We will see you on the boat in the morning mom," Nyx says hugging his mom. Raya hugged her and Selena. "Night sissy see you tomorrow." Raya smiled. "Let me go, change babe." She said kissing him.