Crowe and Raya

The next night had Nyx helping Raya walking as they went to meet up with the others. " Raya, what happened to you?" Libertus asked, pulling out her chair for her. "I guess I was injured in the battle. I never felt it though, so I never knew till I passed out." she smiled at them as Crowe handed her a drink.

"Crowe, if I drink this, I'm gonna want to kill you after?" Raya asked as she downed it, laughing. "Shit Crowe what was that? That burned." The guys were talking and laughing as Crowe and Raya were laughing. "You don't want to know," Crowe says.

Ten minutes later, Raya forgot the pain in her leg as the two girls tiptoed away and out of the bar. "Let's go back to my place," Crowe says taken Raya's arm. "Lead on, my dear." The two were laughing as they made it to Crowes place. "Shit, let me tell Nyx where we are so he don't burn down the city looking for me."

Nyx heard his phone go off and looked at it.

Raya: Hey babe I'm with Crowe at her place just letting you know

Nyx looks up and see's they were gone.

Hero: How did you get out of here without me knowing?

Raya: Shhh, I can't tell you it's a secret.

Hero: Woman you better be safe

Raya: I'm safe oh gotta go Crowe found the drink she was looking for

Hero: I love you starlight have fun text me when I need to pick you up

Raya: Love you too hero and I will

Nyx looked over to his best friend. "The girls are at crowes." He heard Libertus laugh. "Raya doesn't know what she's getting into. Poor girl." Nyx and Libertus sat there, talking, and having fun.

Group chat
Crowe: Nyx, Your woman, is looking hot right now.

Nyx: Crowe, what did you do?

Starlight: She made me pretty full

Crowe: Yeah what she said

Nyx: Babe, how much have you drank?

Crowe: Raya don't answer it's a trap

Nyx: Lmao, you two still at crowes?

Starlight: Yuppers

Nyx: Woman, I'm coming to get you.

Starlight: But we are having fun. Oh, Crowe, I found it.

Crowe: Sweet come over here and sit

Nyx stood up. "Time to go save Raya from Crowe. You coming this may end up funny?" Libertus stood up as they paid for there drinks and headed out.

Nyx knocked on crowes door. "Go away ulirc you can't have her. She's all mine." He raised an eyebrow looking at Libertus. "Don't worry, hero. I have a key." Once the door opened, Nyx was floored. Crowe had Raya dressed up

"NYX," Raya flew into his arms, making him stumble back a bit

"NYX," Raya flew into his arms, making him stumble back a bit. "Starlight, you look...Amazing" She smiled at him. Crowe said I could keep it along with that bag there. He looked to where she was pointing and smiled.

The four friends sat there, talking and playing games. Raya was in his lap asleep as Crowe fell asleep on Libertus's arm. "Well, time to get her home. See you tomorrow Lib." His friend nods as Nyx picks her up.

Nyx: Mom, can you and Selena come to the city for a few days?

Mom: What for?

Nyx: I'm sure you can guess

Mom: We will leave now

Nyx smiled down at the girl sleeping in his arms. He softly starts kissing her neck as she turned over, wrapping her arms around his waist. Raya opened her eyes and looked up at him. " You know we only have three more days off. So I hope there is a reason you're waking me up, mister."

Nyx kissed her. "How about we get married today? My mom and sister are on there way." Her eyes snapped open. "I'm sorry, did I just hear you, right?" When he nods. She jumps out of bed. "Nyx, I don't have anything to wear." Just then, his door opened, causing her to jump back into bed and under the blankets. Nyx started laughing.

Crowe looked at her friend. "Get up. We got a dress to buy." Raya smiled and kissed Nyx before heading into the bathroom to take her meds and get dressed.

" Raya smiled and kissed Nyx before heading into the bathroom to take her meds and get dressed

Raya put her blade on her leg. Then walked out of the bathroom, yawning. Nyx hands her a travel cup of coffee. "It's Galahad coffee, babe." When she smiled. "Oh, thank the six. I will need something strong since someone keeps me up all night with his crazy ideas." He saw the joy in her eyes and kissed her. "Only for you, my starlight."

Sorry for the short chapter, but this was the best break off for what's coming.