The Date

After a while, Raya wakes up with a headache from hell. "Easy their little one. Crowe go let Nyx know she is awake." Libertus keeps his hand on her shoulder. "Lib, you think anyone will notice if I kill Luche?" Raya says with a small smile. "You may have to stand in line behind Nyx." Raya tried to remove the cloth on her eyes when someone took her hand in there. The smell of honey and whiskey. "Nyx," she says softly. "Yup, now I need you to do what I tell you okay. Or at least try to, we all know how you don't do what you asked." Crowe was at the door. "Sounds like you, Nyx." Raya giggled at them.

"Close your eyes, babe. Don't open them till I tell you, too, okay." Raya nods. Nyx removed the bandage slowly. " Okay, hun. Now slowly open your eyes." Raya shakes her head no. "Nyx, what if I can't see you? What if I can't," Nyx stops her. "One thing at a time, babe. Don't worry. We are all here for you." Raya nods and slowly opens her eyes.

Raya reaches out and touches Nyx's face "why do you look so worried?" Nyx smiles when he sees she can see. " Now, for the next thing you have to do. You ready, this is a big one?" Raya looks at him nerves but nods. " Go on a date with me." Raya smiles, "Yes, sir."
Nyx hugged her. "Raya, there's one thing, though. Your eyes there no longer purple... They're both purple and looks like a pink color. Kinda like a starlight sky."

Raya was back at her place, getting ready for her date with Nyx

Raya was back at her place, getting ready for her date with Nyx. "Crowe, I don't know what to wear. I have never gone on a date for crying out loud," Raya said over the phone. "Just pick something you comfy in Raya. Nyx will love whatever you pick." Crowe said with a laugh as she hung up the phone. Raya looked threw all her stuff, and that wasn't much.

Finally, happy with what she decided on, she did her make up to match pleasant and straightforward

Finally, happy with what she decided on, she did her make up to match pleasant and straightforward. Raya heard a knock on her door and went to get it. She had never been so nervous before when she opened the door though her jaw dropped.

 She had never been so nervous before when she opened the door though her jaw dropped

"Like what you see, Starlight?" Nyx said, watching her stare at him. " Holy shit Nyx you do own something that's not a uniform." She heard him chuckle. "You look great to babe. You ready?" Raya nods, shutting her door and locking it. "You clean up good Hero." she joked. "Only the best for you, Starlight." Raya looked up at him. "Is that gonna become a new name to add to the list?" She said with a small giggle. "Hell, it's gonna become the only name on that list," Nyx says. Raya laughed at him. "Plus, after the other day, none of the Glaives wanna piss you off. I'm even in that list cuz damn girl you put the beat down on Luche."

Nyx takes her to a Galahad restaurant him and Libertus found. The waiter showed them their seats and asked if they were ready to order. "You order for me. You know what's good here, not me." She said with a smile. Nyx ordered for them, and the waiter left to get there beers. Nyx took his jacket off as did she. Nyx was leaning forward on the table as Raya placed her hand on his arm. Her thumb was rubbing his wrist. " So, where is the great hero from?"

Nyx smiled back at her. "Galahad, both me and Libertus, are from there." Raya smiled. "Will you tell me about it?" When she saw him smile, her heart did flips. " Well, I grew up on a beach with my mom and little sister. Libertus was there so much everyone thought he was my brother. I guess in some ways, he is. The forest can look enchanting at dawn when the mist hits them." The waiter came with there food.

When Raya took a bite, she was in heaven. " Oh my gosh, this is so good, Nyx." Nyx chuckled, " Told you it would be. So my little Starlight, what about you? Where are you from?" Nyx saw her freeze up a bit. " Hey, if you're not ready, it's cool. I won't push it" Nyx places his hand on her arms this time, rubbing her wrist. " It's not that I don't know where we are from. My family moved around a lot. Always looking over our shoulders. One day I came home to find my mother and father... dead." Nyx took her hand in his and softly kissed it. " I grew up on the streets, getting in fights, and doing whatever it took to get warmth and food. So you see Luche wasn't wrong about me." Nyx stopped her.
"Yes, he was what you did in your past is not who you are now. You did it to make it day by day." Raya looked up at him. " Cor found be one day fight off a bunch of glaives. He took me away from there telling Drautos I needed to be trained because I just took out 4 of his best Glaives with no magic or weapons. So I became a Glaive." Raya looked at Nyx. " Do you think someday I could see your Galahad? It sounds so peaceful. Just once in my chaos of a life, I would like to know what peace is like." Nyx saw the sadness in her eyes.

"Yes, my Starlight, one day, I would love to take you." When he saw her smile Nyx knew at that moment, he would do anything to keep a smile on her face. Nyx Paid for there meal and reached out to take her hand. "Ready?" Raya nods and takes his hand. "Next stop is a movie at my place," he tells her as he puts his arm around her waist. "My life is in your hand's hero," Raya says with a smile.